DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to go to get free information (like criminal records) on someone? It seems as though many of the sites I visit are fee paid. Is it even possible to get that info for free?

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts

· Registered
1,488 Posts
nitrofish said:
Does anyone know where to go to get free information (like criminal records) on someone? It seems as though many of the sites I visit are fee paid. Is it even possible to get that info for free?
Denton County is the only local county that will allow you to access any arrest/criminal records. Just search for Denton, County Texas Records.

· Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GE said:
What are you trying to find?
Kind of a long story, but when my mother-in-law was getting a lease with a boyfriend, the leasing company performed a background check. Upon return of the report, the leasing agent had told her to "be careful." Fortunately, my mother-in-law has since ended the relationship, and now I'm just curious to find out why the leasing agent told her that. Of course, I didn't find out what the agent said until the relationship was over. The thing that scares me is that I have a 3 year old daughter who would spend the night with her grandma and this "guy" that everyone seemed to trust.

Curiosity has the best of me, and if I DO find something out, my mom-in-law is gonna get an earful from me!!! :mad:

abecx: I did a google search. Nothing relevant came up.

· 98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
Here is a link to TX Dept. of Public Safty. http://records.txdps.state.tx.us/

You can search sex offenders for free, but the other searches are $3.15 per query. Since you know the guys name it should be easy to find something if anything on him. Might be worth it to spend the 3 bucks.

The search shows 4 sex offenders in my neighborhood. :mad:

· 98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
There would be only three if you moved. :D j/k
Good one. :mad:

<---- crosses 01WhiteCobra off Christmas list

Yep, even in the sleepy little town of Murphy, they have 3 registered offenders.
I am across the street in the new development @ SW corner of Murphy and 544. So add 4 to your 3. :mad: :mad:

· No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
MoonDog said:
Good one. :mad:

<---- crosses 01WhiteCobra off Christmas list

I am across the street in the new development @ SW corner of Murphy and 544. So add 4 to your 3. :mad: :mad:
You are on the list. lol

It looks they all live in the SE corner of 544/Murphy.

I'm not going to be too far from you come Saturday (fingers crossed!). I'll be over in Hunter's Landing. I picked some donuts on Sunday from the O-Donut shack when I went to install my network wiring at the house on Sunday.

· 98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
You are on the list. lol

It looks they all live in the SE corner of 544/Murphy.

I'm not going to be too far from you come Saturday (fingers crossed!). I'll be over in Hunter's Landing. I picked some donuts on Sunday from the O-Donut shack when I went to install my network wiring at the house on Sunday.
So your moving into a house over there? I will have to look for a white fobra. :D

· 98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
Shorty said:
77 in my zip code
I would suggest moving. Came up with 12 :eek:

First one on the list was with a 3 yr old. :mad: SICK!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.