DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
depends on what you want done. if you just want it washed and dryed, and rims cleaned. or washed, and dryed, and the interior cleaned,with rims cleaned. or if you want it washed, dryed, cleaned interior, hand polished, and hand buffed,and cleaned carpets, and cleaned rims. those are the diffrent stages that i do in washing cars. and it depends on the size of the car. what kind of car is it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
how about the full zano treatment? i have all the products.. z1-8 or whatever.. out in my garage.. i usually just wash it with the main one and dry it.. i have all these other ones (polish/spray) and so on that goes with it but i cant ever seem to make it work right.. im a noob when it comes to detailing :(

·
Registered
757 Posts
hey john, didnt i tell you when you were over the other day that ive detailed for 12 years? thought i did. i do a complete detail, buff, wax, shampoo carpets/floormats, clean the motor and so on. i get 80.00 for tghe whole thing. ive got zaino as well. but you need to be buffed with a medium cut, then foam polished, then waxed. let me know.

dave.

·
Scared s**tless
13,733 Posts
daniel: remmeber, this is boosted32Vs specialty. i bet he would polish your car, even if you are a no-driving dork.

·
Scared s**tless
13,733 Posts
Daniel6401 said:
Don--Have you ever raced me? Is your car running yet? You wanna run, im sure we can get a race goin and see who cant drive.
i've watched you race. i saw the video of the fartpipes smacking your cobra around.

my car is very much so running. i have a few issues to deal with tho. in a short time, i will be more than happy to spank the piss out of your cobra.

that shouldn't bother you though. you've been bitch-slapped by 4 bangers before.

·
Scared s**tless
13,733 Posts
Daniel6401 said:
Good one. Whenever you are ready i will be more than happy to let you "spank the piss" out of me. :confused:
hold on... didn't you just grenade an engine???

·
Scared s**tless
13,733 Posts
Daniel6401 said:
Grenade? NO! If you dont know what happened dont try and talk about it like you do. Dont talk shit if you cant back it up with yourself or your car.
then fill me in on what the deal is, captain dumbfuck.

i can back it up. don't worry about that. you will get your race very soon. bottle or motor?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
depends on how much you want to lose by. i dont have the bottle on now, but it would only take an hour or so to put it on. as for my engine, last time i got my car worked on they changed the spark plugs and tightened one too tightly which messed the threads up and caused it to pop out. instead of fixing the head i found a good deal on a used motor, bought it, got it put in.

·
Scared s**tless
13,733 Posts
Daniel6401 said:
depends on how much you want to lose by. i dont have the bottle on now, but it would only take an hour or so to put it on.
cool deal, i need to know if i should waste my time buying a couple gallons of 108 or not. 25 pounds of boost don't like 93.

as for my engine, last time i got my car worked on they changed the spark plugs and tightened one too tightly which messed the threads up and caused it to pop out. instead of fixing the head i found a good deal on a used motor, bought it, got it put in.
what was the quote on a cylinder head and labor??? i coulda gotten a good deal on the head and done the labor (for a fair price) at the dealership... *shrugs*

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The quote was alot because i have long tubes, which makes everything more difficult. If i am going to take the heads off, i am going to get the heads port and polished, and cams while they are off. I think with that the cost was going to be like $1500 or something around there to fix the head as well. That is with doing the work on getting the heads off myself.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.