DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DRAMA FREE!
Joined
·
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this weird ass exhaust system due to the previous owner but the collectors are 3" but he got 2 1/2 welding up to it and I want new collectors(move to ball and flange) and redue in 3" with louder mufflers. So, I know that muffler shops wont due it due to no cats crap, but will they still bend it all up for me?
 

·
Merry HoHo
Joined
·
32,791 Posts
ProStarPony said:
I have this weird ass exhaust system due to the previous owner but the collectors are 3" but he got 2 1/2 welding up to it and I want new collectors(move to ball and flange) and redue in 3" with louder mufflers. So, I know that muffler shops wont due it due to no cats crap, but will they still bend it all up for me?
buy some mandrels and straight and have HPP do it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,774 Posts
You can get the 3'' strait's and mandrel bends from spintech, and you can get jeremy to fix ya up.
 

·
DRAMA FREE!
Joined
·
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Where to get 3" exhaust tubing bent?

SNEAKY said:
buy some mandrels and straight and have HPP do it.
IS there a place locally that one ight get mandrels, straight and a ball and flange kit?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,774 Posts
go to nicks in plano, he can work on it, and wont ask questions, and fuck the ball and sockets, just keep the 3'' 3 bolt flanges.
 

·
DRAMA FREE!
Joined
·
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, ever since I got the front end off the ground in Carrolton and scrapped the $H!T out of the flange, i need a new one welded on.. Nicks in Plano.. is that the business name?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,774 Posts
ProStarPony said:
Well, ever since I got the front end off the ground in Carrolton and scrapped the $H!T out of the flange, i need a new one welded on.. Nicks in Plano.. is that the business name?
I think so.

Nicks mufflers.

Off of Plano parkway.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top