·
Banned
21,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
That's like $150 on eBay.
Sssshhhh!
Ewww mres are gross iv got a few cases(the military mres) sitting in my garage
i'll give you $50 for all of them, and i won't even sell them

all bullshittin aside though, i'd give you some cash for them, and i wouldn't sell any of them. hell me and my roommate would prolly eat nothing but them till they ran out. we are both some non-cooking mofos :eek:

·
Registered
768 Posts
You feel like driving up camp lejune to get them? The boxes are all rat fucked none of the good ones are left. All iv got are a fuck ton of meatloafs,cajun beans and rice,spicy penne pasta and the breakfast mre which taste like shit

·
Sports weenie @ full attn
5,638 Posts
Having that jalapeno cheese spread is like having a carton of cigarettes in prison. I traded that shit for M&Ms and other good shit everyday.

I agree that the beef enchilada and chili-mac are the best, but I also dig the chicken and noodles.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
I've heard the Mountain House is good stuff especially considering it's freeze dried. I've seen them at Walmart, might pick up a couple for my next camping trip in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Having that jalapeno cheese spread is like having a carton of cigarettes in prison. I traded that shit for M&Ms and other good shit everyday.

I agree that the beef enchilada and chili-mac are the best, but I also dig the chicken and noodles.
the chilli,tuna, and chicken with pesto are the best imo and i can make pretty mean bean dip!

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
I had a buddy I got them from back in the day. I ate them at my apartment instead of buying groceries(that my three room mates would eat). They wouldnt touch the MRE's.:006:

·
I miss Colorado
2,310 Posts
Sssshhhh!i'll give you $50 for all of them, and i won't even sell them

all bullshittin aside though, i'd give you some cash for them, and i wouldn't sell any of them. hell me and my roommate would prolly eat nothing but them till they ran out. we are both some non-cooking mofos :eek:
you couldn't do it. I think you'd make it till about day 3, and after not shitting for three days, you'd take a break. Plus you'd get fat as fuck. One MRE contains about 3,000 calories.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts