DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for hair dye, some that lasts about 25 washes or so. I need orange, yes, orange. Does any place local sell it? I can't find it anywhere I have looked. All I can find is that 2 to 3 wash stuff.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Sallys beauty supply

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
Good luck man. That's a weird shade to want for semi-permanent color. Give Tony & Guy a call and see if they can either, a.) do it for you -or- b.) can recommend a place to buy it.

The stylists up there wear every shade of the rainbow in their hair and my girl said it's semi-perm color, which is what you're wanting.

And for shits and giggles please post a pic when you get it. :p

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
try sally's or hot topic, they sell manic panic if i remember right.

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
Heck, I didn't even think of this...just go to the grocery store and look for the orangest shade of "red" hair color. I've seen some scary oranges on the shelf. :eek:

Make sure it's semi-permanent and you're done.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Girls can too said:

And for shits and giggles please post a pic when you get it. :p
Will do! My pic alone will be good enough for a laugh, but then add the orange hair to it and you might fall out of your chair. :)

Thanks, I'll give em a call tomorrow!

Later,
Jason

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
JasonB said:
Will do! My pic alone will be good enough for a laugh, but then add the orange hair to it and you might fall out of your chair. :)

Thanks, I'll give em a call tomorrow!

Later,
Jason
haha! What in the world is possessing you to color your hair orange? :) I dig the colored tips and all - but orange?? :p I can't wait to see it! :cool:

<---Feels this is a way to pay back the family over the holidays ;)

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
hey, i once did green, everything shaved buy my green bangs :D

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Girls can too said:
haha! What in the world is possessing you to color your hair orange? :) I dig the colored tips and all - but orange?? :p I can't wait to see it! :cool:

<---Feels this is a way to pay back the family over the holidays ;)
I'll explain the reason with the pic (I will probably have to type it when I post the pic anyway :) ). It isn't anything to rebel against my family or anything like that. I am actually waiting until we return from the family Thanksgiving (celebrating my Grandfather's 80th, gotta show some respect!). It won't just be colored tips either :)

I think I will try Hot Topic tomorrow after work, and maybe Toni and gay.

Later,
Jason

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
JasonB said:
I think I will try Hot Topic tomorrow after work, and maybe Toni and gay.

Later,
Jason
LOL @ Tony & Gay! haha! Good of you to wait. You sure don't want to startle the poor man. :eek: Hell, I'd be startled myself! haha!

FatassLX - Please DON'T post any pics of THAT! LOL!!! :p

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Wild at Heart 2714 Elm (214) 745-1133

Its in Deep Ellum. They sell Manic Panic in just about every color.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
ahaha, luckily i dont have any, this was when i was 14? or so

1 - 14 of 14 Posts