DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all these high school type threads made me think......so where did you hang out in high school??? the local whataburger, 7-11, some random parking lot???

alot of us would hang out near the lake (ray hubbard) since we were from mesquite, and of course town east mall.....can't think of where else.....

·
Registered
684 Posts
i'm from mesquite and we only did one thing at the lake.:D we did hang at town east alot...or on galloway..

·
Premium Member
4,671 Posts
morey said:
i'm from mesquite and we only did one thing at the lake.:D we did hang at town east alot...or on galloway..
we hung out at peoples houses and there were always field parties in one of the surrounding cities.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Well, I am originally from Illinois, (yes, I am a yankee!) but we all used to hangout at a parking lot at the park that was right next to the school. Alot of drag racing and other illigal stuff would go on there. I was back home this past summer for my 20th reunion and no one seems to hang out there anymore. Oh well, it was fun in my day.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Skateboard in dallas, hang out at a buddies house.

·
Registered
684 Posts
a yankee is a person from the north. a damn yankee is a person from the north that moved down south to live..:D

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
morey said:
a yankee is a person from the north. a damn yankee is a person from the north that moved down south to live..:D
I am just on an extended vacation. :D

·
Pimp Juice ca. 1997
12,220 Posts
Town East Mall, a car wash on Galloway, a road off of Bobtown that dead ends at the lake, friend's houses, etc.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Whataburger in Cedar Hill, always something going on up there(lotsa people going to jail alot of the time, lol) and me and my buddies always went to the races at astro(investment, mint way)

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I hung out in #chess on efnet most of my hs life.

·
IA2
22,413 Posts
We had a 10 block drag that we would make, then go around the block (left, left, left, right) and do it again. Totally pointless but there wasn't anything else to do where I went to HS, and the cops wouldn't let any group of kids park/congregate anywhere.

Some guys had 4x4s and we would go muddin' with some beer sometimes.

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
My Jr year it was the Taco Bell in Richardson off of Beltline, and my Sr year it was mostly at people's houses. Got tired of driving around aimlessly wasting gas.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts