DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
mustang93 said:
On the ground... :D
No shit, If I were to pour some out ever, I pour it in the woods behind my house ;)

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Burn It! :D

·
4 STAGES BIG N' DRY
7,159 Posts
If it's varnish your going to smell like that stuff for a week. If it's not, mix it with some fresh gas and run it threw the beater.

·
The first, the original
7,397 Posts
I think even the EPA recommends mixing it with fresh gas and using it. I disposed of about 5 gallons this way. I poured in 2 gallons and the other 10 gallons of fresh gas. Couldn't tell much of a difference in driving.

·
Registered
147 Posts
old gas

your supposed to pour old coolant down the drain cause it goes to the treatment plant could probalby do the same with gas but I'd do it down the neighbors drain. or you could give it to the guy on the other post that wants to be a pyrotech.

·
4 STAGES BIG N' DRY
7,159 Posts
chevyblazer5150 said:
your supposed to pour old coolant down the drain cause it goes to the treatment plant could probalby do the same with gas but I'd do it down the neighbors drain. or you could give it to the guy on the other post that wants to be a pyrotech.

Do you look as stupid as you sound? Cause your a fucking idiot! Do us all a favor and just drink the coolant straight up, you stupid fuck! :rolleyes:

·
Loves the Haterz!!
12,228 Posts
Jetfast50 said:
Do you look as stupid as you sound? Cause your a fucking idiot! Do us all a favor and just drink the coolant straight up, you stupid fuck! :rolleyes:
bwaaahhahaha thats great

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
chevyblazer5150 said:
holy shit...i hope that you're joking! :eek: if you are joking, you did a damn good job...i'm lmao over here!

·
Lost in suburbia HELLLLLL
4,295 Posts
If you get caught dumping oil, gas, paint etc. The fines are really really high like over 2g's. Take it to an autoparts store, use it as lawmower gas, or beater gas, don't put it down any drains.

·
4 STAGES BIG N' DRY
7,159 Posts
I doubt very seriously he was joking. It does'nt matter if it goes in your drain or in the neighbor's drain. It still goes down creek's and stream's before it ever see's a water treatment plant. THink about all the times you have dumped shit down a storm drain the next time you take a drink of water.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
I gotta agree with the burn it comment, just make a nice little bonfire in your backyard and use it to start the fire.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts