DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Brake (For) Bitches
5,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if 18x10 rear saleen wheels would go on a for with 295-35-18 if the car had a 5 lug conversion. would there be any clearance issues or would it be better to just go with a 9'' wide rim? need help asap, thanks.

·
Ya Dats my Wifey!!!
5,806 Posts
1BAD2K said:
i was wondering if 18x10 rear saleen wheels would go on a for with 295-35-18 if the car had a 5 lug conversion. would there be any clearance issues or would it be better to just go with a 9'' wide rim? need help asap, thanks.
Is this for a foxbody? I dont know about 18's..... but I have 17X10's with 315/35/17's on them with a 2" drop (eibachs).... and mine rubs only when i pull in a fairly steep driveway. I do have the fender lip rolled in and the quad shock flipped... I hope this will help> a little! :p

·
I Brake (For) Bitches
5,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
skunkt-u said:
Is this for a foxbody? I dont know about 18's..... but I have 17X10's with 315/35/17's on them with a 2" drop (eibachs).... and mine rubs only when i pull in a fairly steep driveway. I do have the fender lip rolled in and the quad shock flipped... I hope this will help> a little! :p
that does help :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts