DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday, January 23, 2004

A 16-year-old would-be robber clearly didn't read the instructions.

The kid barged into a 7-Eleven in Dania Beach, Fla., Tuesday night and pointed a rifle at the counter clerk, reports the Miami Herald.

Then he paused a moment to try to load the .22-caliber gun — with .40-caliber ammunition.

"He's trying to cram a .40-caliber bullet into a .22-caliber rifle," Broward County Sheriff's Office (search) spokesman Jim Leljedal told the newspaper. "It's like twice as big as the gun will fit. It won't go."

Despite his weapon's lack of deadliness, the teen pointed the gun again at the cashier and said, "Give me the money — don't make me do this."

Three customers saw their chance and jumped on the gunman, tackling him, kicking him and finally standing on him until police showed up.

The boy was arrested for armed robbery. Broward County has not yet decided whether to charge him as a juvenile or as an adult.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,109247,00.html

·
Registered
338 Posts
wow. what an idiot.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
great.. now there will be stupid robbers in the future.... lmao..

stupid robbers cant find the right ammo for their weapon.. kids banging there mom.. all we need now is a young retard to run people over in a wheel chair to get senteced for life.. and it will be a perfect day.

·
None
12,675 Posts
When I was in scouts as a kid, one of the other kids pointed an unlaoded shotgun at our scout master while we were out at a campsite. He grabbed the barrel with his right hand, pulled toward him and then slammed the butt of the stock right in the kids face. Knocked him out cold.

His mom came to pick him up and after a little conference with the scout leaders he left the scouts. Last I heard he joined the air force and is now in leavenworth for assault. :rolleyes:

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Jedi said:
When I was in scouts as a kid, one of the other kids pointed an unlaoded shotgun at our scout master while we were out at a campsite. He grabbed the barrel with his right hand, pulled toward him and then slammed the butt of the stock right in the kids face. Knocked him out cold.

His mom came to pick him up and after a little conference with the scout leaders he left the scouts. Last I heard he joined the air force and is now in leavenworth for assault. :rolleyes:
One time at a track meet one of the "track managers" inadvertenly pointed the starter pistol at a track coach (big dufus coach, just like in the movies) and the track coach put that kid to the ground in one move and told him, "NEVER POINT A GUN AT A VIETNAM VETERAN!".

I felt bad for the kid, but it was pretty damn funny. The track coach had to leave the meet because he said he was having flashbacks now.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
damn that rap music

1 - 14 of 14 Posts