DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My parents are wanting to me sell my car pretty soon, so I was wondering what you guys think it would be worth. about 54,000 original miles. Mods Include: Short Shifter, Pulleys, Flowmasters, 4.10 Gears, new speakers, new clutch and pressure plate, Cowl hood. The car has good glossy paint on it. Tires are good. what do you think it might be worth? thanks for your help!

· 11-05-09
21,629 Posts
92 Stang 5.0 said:
My parents are wanting to me sell my car pretty soon, so I was wondering what you guys think it would be worth. Mods Include: Short Shifter, Pulleys, Flowmasters, 4.10 Gears, new speakers, new clutch and pressure plate, Cowl hood. The car has good glossy paint on it. Tires are good. what do you think it might be worth? thanks for your help!

Mileage? Ever been wrecked? Original paint/Interior in good condition? Straight body>?

· gettin sideways
4,074 Posts
if thats the original color and its really got that many miles on it you could probably sell it for about 8500. i sold my 92 GT with 77000 miles for 8200 and a 92 GT vert with 50,000 miles for 8500

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.