DFW Mustang Forums banner

What's a good place to go look at Eng. Rings in DFW?

292 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  slow99 
#1 ·
Yea, i guess it's about that time to start looking for a ring, she wants to go tomorrow to look, got any suggestions on a decent place to go look for one?

#3 ·
If you can get access to the trade center in Dallas, there's a place called Marriloff. It's the wholesaler to Zales and a few other places. (None of that stupid bs either). They are AWESOME. If you don't have access, you can PM me and I can call the guy for you to let you in.

#13 ·
i got my fiancee's from a wholesaler. buy the band only somewhere (we got our band at jared's) then buy the stone from a wholesaler. i went to bova in the world trade center, and got a helluva lot more than i was thinking i could get for the $$ i had to spend. we also got our wedding bands from bova diamond's just a couple weeks ago. great prices, great diamonds, they were just featured on channel 5 as one of the best places locally to buy jewelry. PM me if you'd need help getting into the WTC, i have all my guy's phone numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.