DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, i guess it's about that time to start looking for a ring, she wants to go tomorrow to look, got any suggestions on a decent place to go look for one?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've got a custom jeweler that is in the Valley Ranch area, that does awesome work including some for D. Boys If your interested pm me.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
If you can get access to the trade center in Dallas, there's a place called Marriloff. It's the wholesaler to Zales and a few other places. (None of that stupid bs either). They are AWESOME. If you don't have access, you can PM me and I can call the guy for you to let you in.

R

·
0 Posts
Batky Jewelers is pretty pimp.

Why don't you look at antique rings too? That would be my first choice. :cool:

·
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
16,272 Posts
StrongNuff (Andre) is a manager for a major jewlery store chain. PM him and he will treat you right.

Steve

R

·
0 Posts
STRONGNUFF said:
:D

I tried to send him a PM about where I work etc but his PM box is full.

<------Gordon's, Northeast Mall
I'm gonna come visit you too! BLANG BLANG

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nazr Jewelry is awesome. My friend's engagement ring is from there and she just got her wedding band from there as well. Very nice people and very trustworthy. If you go to the one in Lewisville by Vista Ridge Mall, ask for Terry. He's great.

·
makin' bacon
5,752 Posts
From the title I thought you were wanting to find a place to look at ENGINE rings. :D

Stevo

·
Genetically Blessed
13,733 Posts
i got my fiancee's from a wholesaler. buy the band only somewhere (we got our band at jared's) then buy the stone from a wholesaler. i went to bova in the world trade center, and got a helluva lot more than i was thinking i could get for the $$ i had to spend. we also got our wedding bands from bova diamond's just a couple weeks ago. great prices, great diamonds, they were just featured on channel 5 as one of the best places locally to buy jewelry. PM me if you'd need help getting into the WTC, i have all my guy's phone numbers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts