DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slow Trans Am
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that just finished putting a s/c on his car. So he has to take it to get it tuned. There is a certain program that he has to have and the shop he's going to says yea we'll order it ahead of time and have it for you when you're ready. They didn't even order it until he went up there so he's now had to wait a couple of weeks b/c of them lying about it. He took the car there also to have some things adjusted and one employee didn't know jack s**t about it and this is supposed to be a reputable shop. Plus that day he got there at 9, no one showed up till 9:30 and they made him sit around until 4 or so if i remember correctly. Now i'm trying to take it easy on my words about this shop b/c 3 current members on here work there. But this shops seems like a bunch of apes are running it and don't give a rats a** about anyone but themselves.

What is everyones thoughts on it?

This car isn't a mustang so don't think USA or any of the typical mustang places.

Sorry for it being so long.

·
Slow Trans Am
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not at the shop, there's no way in hell he would leave it there, to many bad stories. The thing is this is the only place around here that really knows the programing he needs done. He's talked with them a lot about them screwing around about it. But it seems to have had no affect on them.

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
WhitEGT said:
It's not at the shop, there's no way in hell he would leave it there, to many bad stories. The thing is this is the only place around here that really knows the programing he needs done. He's talked with them a lot about them screwing around about it. But it seems to have had no affect on them.

Why do I get the feeling I know where the car was at? You might as well spill it now, instead of waiting til page 3. Someone else around here I'm sure knows about it. Why not have him call all the perforamce shops in the area. I mean ALL of them in DFW, if you're that serious about getting it done right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.