DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bumped into some friends that were home from college while I was on my bike, decided to go where they were going. Waited till we got out of town and were on a road with no others (i thought) and did some wheelies and skied for them. About a mile later this SUV is on my ass....maybe 2-3 feet away. I am going 85 in a 60 in the right hand lane. There are two lanes and my friends were back a bit in the left lane. He could have passed. I jumped up to about 135 and slowed down to 80 or so...same thing, inches away from my rear tire. I get over, he gets over, I got back over and slowed down...HE SWERVED AT ME AND MADE CONTACT!!! I saw him coming and swerved into the shoulder, but he lightly hit me. Luckily I didn't go down, but at this point I was fucking pissed. I took off caught up to him...passed him realizing there was nothing I could do. I saw the red light, I didn't want him to try and hit me so I slowed till I was just ahead of him, then nailed the brakes HARD so he couldn't get a chance to hit me agian. We get to the light and I stopped about 10 car lengths behind him, I parked my bike in the lane as my friends pulled up. I told her to pop the trunk cause I was gonna break his windows. I start looking for the tire iron, light goes green, and he takes off. I start to follow him down the highway to memorize his license plate number. I cooled off enough not to do anything stupid...realizing the guy already tried to kill me...it looked like he was waiving a gun in the car, he could have shot me....it just wasn't worth it.

What would you do in my situation? I have no warrants, but my bike isn't 100% street legal, the cops here hate people on bikes (one has threatened my life, one has swerved at me with no lights on at night) I wouldn't lie and tell them I wasn't doing tricks, but I see that as no reason to try and kill me. Telling them the truth, I bet some of them would be happy this guy tried to take me down. I don't know if the would even care, or if they can even do anything. Besides, I have this eery feeling he was a cop. I looked in their parking lot and didn't see the SUV, but I just have this feeling.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shorty said:
thats fuckin scary :eek: But with the cops feeling the way they do, I guess just carry a few D batteries with ya?
Yeah I know this harley guy that carries spark plugs on his bike. This guy is CRAZY. He is older...prolly in his 50's. He used to ride with the Banditos...A real 1%er if you know what I mean.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OvrKill said:
call the cops, give them the plate number. WTF is someone doing trying to do that??
I am worried about the cops where I live...I have never really run from them (don't plan on it) but I don't ride with a license plate and my insurance expired a couple months ago. I never really ride in my town, just down to the highway and out, you know. They ran a guy over on a 929 and his family is suing for wrongful death, they arrest guys on sport bikes for ANY ticket. Ask ARH, he knows...he got arrested for rolling a stop sign on his 12 at like 2am in a neighborhood.

·
How you doin'
25,872 Posts
i would've called the cops, told them the vehicle info, and told them that he was driving wrecklessly and waving a gun around. they would have, at least, pulled him over, and hopefully he has a loaded gun with him without a permit, and he goes to jail.:)

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DamonH said:
Did you get the plate numbers? If so, revenge will be sweet.

Later,
Yeah, when I rolled up to him on the highway to memorize them...that is when it looked like he was waiving a gun around. I couldn't tell what it was though. Honestly it looked like a cordless drill and he may have been trying to intimidate me, but I didn't want to find out the hard way that it was a gun.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
HobieF3 said:
I bumped into some friends that were home from college while I was on my bike, decided to go where they were going. Waited till we got out of town and were on a road with no others (i thought) and did some wheelies and skied for them. About a mile later this SUV is on my ass....maybe 2-3 feet away. I am going 85 in a 60 in the right hand lane. There are two lanes and my friends were back a bit in the left lane. He could have passed. I jumped up to about 135 and slowed down to 80 or so...same thing, inches away from my rear tire. I get over, he gets over, I got back over and slowed down...HE SWERVED AT ME AND MADE CONTACT!!! I saw him coming and swerved into the shoulder, but he lightly hit me. Luckily I didn't go down, but at this point I was fucking pissed. I took off caught up to him...passed him realizing there was nothing I could do. I saw the red light, I didn't want him to try and hit me so I slowed till I was just ahead of him, then nailed the brakes HARD so he couldn't get a chance to hit me agian. We get to the light and I stopped about 10 car lengths behind him, I parked my bike in the lane as my friends pulled up. I told her to pop the trunk cause I was gonna break his windows. I start looking for the tire iron, light goes green, and he takes off. I start to follow him down the highway to memorize his license plate number. I cooled off enough not to do anything stupid...realizing the guy already tried to kill me...it looked like he was waiving a gun in the car, he could have shot me....it just wasn't worth it.

What would you do in my situation? I have no warrants, but my bike isn't 100% street legal, the cops here hate people on bikes (one has threatened my life, one has swerved at me with no lights on at night) I wouldn't lie and tell them I wasn't doing tricks, but I see that as no reason to try and kill me. Telling them the truth, I bet some of them would be happy this guy tried to take me down. I don't know if the would even care, or if they can even do anything. Besides, I have this eery feeling he was a cop. I looked in their parking lot and didn't see the SUV, but I just have this feeling.

Just let it go. That eye for an eye shit will get you in the pen real quick. I know someone who just got out of prison over some stupid shit. He killed someone- but thats another story. Or you could call the cops and let them know.

·
Premium Member
4,457 Posts
Where do you live? So that I can avoid riding in the area at all costs. That whole situation is scary. As far as advice, mine would not be legal, so I suppose you should speak to someone that knows what they are talking about, within the law, as far as what can be done with reporting the plate.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: What would you do in this situation?

Kirbster said:
Just let it go. That eye for an eye shit will get you in the pen real quick. I know someone who just got out of prison over some stupid shit. He killed someone- but thats another story. Or you could call the cops and let them know.
Oh trust me, someone REAL close to me is in jail over some revenge BS...I won't do anything stupid. I am trying to think about what I can do to mess with his mind.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I live in Cedar Hill...Watch it in Palmer and Ennis. I have a buddy that is a palmer cop. They work together and love to catch bikes with road blocks on the highway.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GTJules99 said:
That is very scary. Glad to hear you're ok.
Thanks...It was weird. He hit me and I was in total disbelief...that he actually swerved at me, that he hit me, and that I didn't go down. It was weird, the bike just kind of scooted over and tank slapped mildy. It took a second for the anger to flow over my body. I haven't been that mad in years.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What would you do in this situation?

HobieF3 said:
Oh trust me, someone REAL close to me is in jail over some revenge BS...I won't do anything stupid. I am trying to think about what I can do to mess with his mind.
Okay, but this dude might be a cop? Shit, call Fox 4! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.