255 fuel pump
Autologic Chip
Fine Tuned by Houston Performance
Longtube headers
Offroad H Pipe
Mac Flowpath mufflers
FMS 4.10:1 gears
HRPP Alluminum Driveshaft

Big launch on some sticky drag radials or slicks.

·
Along for the ride
6,569 Posts
there are soo many factors to consider. most of it boils down to car weight, tires, and driver skill. i bet it will dyno about 300 rwhp/300 rwtq. are you on the stock rearend? if you can cut some 1.7 60's then you should run some 12.4-12.8's depending on what your car weighs and if you take anything out of it (back seat/passenger seat/jack&spare). it really comes down to how well you can drive. post up dyno numbers when you get them. when is the car suppose to be finished?

marcus

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car is going to be finished were hoping by next Monday. The rearend axles are stock, but i have 410's. I shouldn't have a problem cutting 1.7's when i cut 2.0's on street tires. I was thinking right around 12.5-12.8 as well. Many people have told me the same.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Marcus, if you ever find time to make it up here to Waco, i'd love to show you my car, and i would love to take a look at yours. Let me know if you ever have some time off to come up here to waco.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.