DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
The first, the original
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess for strange, I got a Quesadilla Cooker. Actually it looks like it will be cool for parties.

Though I can give my wife a list of a ton of things I'd really like that aren't expensive, she buys stuff I never asked for or really really wanted. Nothing really bad but she always ignores the list she hounds me to write.:confused:

My 70 year old father in law was given a newly refurbished IBM laptop. Why, I have no idea. They have 2 other computers in the house and he won't even turn them on. He knows how to work with older computers running old DOS or Win 3.1. The most he ever does with one is play solitare. :rolleyes:

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Frank said:
I guess for strange, I got a Quesadilla Cooker. Actually it looks like it will be cool for parties.
If you dont want it, I'll take it!

My dad bought me a Windows XP cd :mad:

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
Re: Re: What strange or awful gifts did you get?

AbecX said:
If you dont want it, I'll take it!

My dad bought me a Windows XP cd :mad:

BWAHAHAHAHA

I got everyhthing I asked for and $200! :D

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: What strange or awful gifts did you get?

KJ94GT said:
Or QuickCivic ;)
I'm also Davicl Z28 LMFAO!!

·
The first, the original
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nitrofish said:
a friend of the family (whom my wife and I don't like) got us a $50 gift certificate at the Room Store. Is there anything you can buy there for $50?? :confused:
Maybe a lamp or some decor item. If you plan on a purchase there soon, use it like a coupon. They often have Friday only sales where you don't pay tax.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I actually got everything that I wanted this year...except a stang in my garage. *wipes a tear from her eye*

My grandmother gave me toothpaste. She sells Amway and I guess the toothpaste is the reason that I'm 27 and have never had a cavity! So, I won't bitch about the toothpaste!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Oh yeah. I was driving to my aunt and uncle's on X-MAS Eve and realized that my clutch was to the floor. I called my dad to let him know to come looking for me if I didn't make it on time. My uncle thought it would be cute to put a big red bow on a super sized bottle of brake fluid. (actually glad he did...anyone know where i should take it to get the poor baby fixed?) I guess that was my weird gift.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
I got a broom and a fsking dustpan... On the card it said "See your wife for instructions." Came from my parents.. Go figure.

Granted, they also included some very nice tools, but the broom just wasn't that funny.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
I got the Fast And Furious Body Kit for the Zip Zaps. But no Zip Zaps. :( :confused:
Your youngest daughter buy it? ;)

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
AbecX said:
Your youngest daughter buy it? ;)
Yea, that is what the card said.

Supposedly, I have two ZipZaps on back order at the local Radio Shack from the oldest daughter. I think she is getting me back because the computer I promised her for Christmas was actually my wife's older computer with a new screen.

She did get me a cool remote control skateboarder last year, so I think I'll keep her. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.