·
Registered
655 Posts
the ls1 is ugly.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
OneBadWagon said:
i dont know why people dont like how ls1's sound, i think they sound awesome.
i think its because most mustang guys are jealous that they cant be faster than ls1's so they have to do SOMETHING better.

IMHO
adam
Bring your ls1 on :D

Besides the question wasn't about an ls1 so why did you even reply?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,943 Posts
i remember the question being "what sounds better". i dont have an ls1, but i wish i did. and do you really think you can beat too terribly many ls1s? i dont know your car and i wont pretend to, but there are some very fast, lightly modded ls1s around.

llamastang, i never said the ls1 was pretty, externally, its not, but on the inside? oh yes, very very pretty

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
OneBadWagon said:
i remember the question being "what sounds better". i dont have an ls1, but i wish i did. and do you really think you can beat too terribly many ls1s? i dont know your car and i wont pretend to, but there are some very fast, lightly modded ls1s around.

llamastang, i never said the ls1 was pretty, externally, its not, but on the inside? oh yes, very very pretty

Its says what sounds better on a 5.0 NOT 5.7 and if you want to get into the whole"lightly modded" thing i guess that you can say anything is fast for what it is.

Thanx to all the people who actualy read the post and voted.

·
Registered
655 Posts
haha, everyone backs me on the ls1 opinion.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.