DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Denny said:
Since you're calling him, he can roll over and wake Leon up too!

Well, now I feel bad. Wouldnt want James to break out of Leons warm embrace. We'll just let the little fella sleep for now. And come to think of it, he probably doesnt have the keys to the handcuffs anyways.

<--Woohoo, The tank chase is about to be on Goldeneye!

·
7,332 Posts
talisman said:
Well, now I feel bad. Wouldnt want James to break out of Leons warm embrace. We'll just let the little fella sleep for now. And come to think of it, he probably doesnt have the keys to the handcuffs anyways.

<--Woohoo, The tank chase is about to be on Goldeneye!
Bastard.

Gimme some Jaeger!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
SLP007 said:
Bastard.

Gimme some Jaeger!
You do realize this thread is about shots, right?? I really don't want to hear about the man-to-man lovin going on between different members. LOL

So, back to the shots...
I love Sauza Tequila. It goes down smooth. I would like to have some right now, but I'm thinking that would be a bad idea at work....:(

·
7,332 Posts
MustangMelli said:
You do realize this thread is about shots, right?? I really don't want to hear about the man-to-man lovin going on between different members. LOL
Really I didnt know. Thanks for clearing that up. I guess you missed the part where I said "Jaeger"

BTW Same goes for the female to female lovin. Or do you just automatically assume that everyguy wants to hear about your lesbian encounters:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
SLP007 said:
Really I didnt know. Thanks for clearing that up. I guess you missed the part where I said "Jaeger"

BTW Same goes for the female to female lovin. Or do you just automatically assume that everyguy wants to hear about your lesbian encounters:rolleyes:
Ugh! It's called sarcasm...ever heard of it? :p

I still say that mine were better than the boat story anyway. It was all in good fun, so please don't hold it against me. Mmmmmkay?

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SLP007 said:

ha!

Anyone ever made themselves a Trainwreak? You take EVERY kind of hard stuff you have and pour it all into one shot. I've done that ONCE. Absolut, Slow Gin, Cuervo, Midori, Jack, Goldschlager, Jager and a couple others. You should've seen that shit, it didnt want to mix. Little rough too. ;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.