DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what everyone's petpeeve was?
I have a few but I will only name a couple
1. I cant stand when you call someone from a different # and they dont answer. And then when you ask them why did they not answer and they tell you "I dont answer # I dont recognize" It could be a bill collector. Pay your fucking bills what if it was emergency?
2.People that drive slow in the fast lane.Get the fuck out of my way!!!! :mad:

·
Texas Stangs Racing
3,595 Posts
people who smack while eating, or talk with a mouth full of food

"parents" who dress for the weather then have their kids out with no pants or shoes on like its not big deal
people who only call when they want something then expect you to jump and help them right that minute

thats just a few

·
Premium Member
6,783 Posts
MOD RACING-1 said:
1. I cant stand when you call someone from a different # and they dont answer. And then when you ask them why did they not answer and they tell you "I dont answer # I dont recognize" It could be a bill collector. Pay your fucking bills what if it was emergency?
2.People that drive slow in the fast lane.Get the fuck out of my way!!!! :mad:
people who start stupid threads

jk if I didn't say it first then it would have been some one else

·
Hood Approved.
3,359 Posts
1. People with no sense of humor.
2. Parents that don't buckle their damn kids in a car.
3. People that don't close their mouth when they eat.

·
Loves the Haterz!!
12,228 Posts
i hate slow drivers
ppl that dont put the tp on the roll right gotta hang over away from the wall instead of on the wall...!!!

·
I'm # 209
3,562 Posts
MOD RACING-1 said:
1. I cant stand when you call someone from a different # and they dont answer. And then when you ask them why did they not answer and they tell you "I dont answer # I dont recognize"
I do that. If it's important, they will leave a message. :D

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coley said:
people who start stupid threads

jk if I didn't say it first then it would have been some one else
Thanks dude!!!!
I did it cause I called my cousin from work and he lives in S.A. and then I called him from my cell and I asked him WTF did he not answer and he said I dont answer calls if I dont know the number. I was like that fucking gay.

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
1. White guys thinkin that they're from the skreets when they're really from East Plano.

2. People blasting the shit out of their stereos at 3 or 4 in the morning driving down residential neighborhoods.

3. The guy I sit next to at work who does a lot of things (eg: listens to shitty music at deafening levels, coughs constantly, yawns extra loud, laughs a STUPID fucking laugh at everything, and says "later days" when he hangs up the phone with people.)

·
Texas Stangs Racing
3,595 Posts
oh and people who complain they are fat but do nothing about it and sit there and stuff their face with nothing but fast food and drink sodas all day

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
Shadow04Gray said:
oh and people who complain they are fat but do nothing about it and sit there and stuff their face with nothing but fast food and drink sodas all day
I second that

·
Registered
993 Posts
1. stupid excuses for dressing room doors that are CLOTH

2. professors who write excruciatingly slow on the board

3. my nose whistling at night as i'm trying to get to sleep

4. stop signs

5. rooms that have closed blinds all the time.....no natural light

6. itchy tags on shirts

7. non-stretch jeans

thats ALL!