DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hesitant to try new beers as I hate the bitter tasting beers like Shiner Bock and Sam Adams and other dark beers. I currently like Michelob Ultra for its smoothness and no after-taste. Any other beer out there like this other than the typical Bud/Miller/Coors Lite?

·
Colorado Dreamin'
13,881 Posts
davbrucas said:
I am hesitant to try new beers as I hate the bitter tasting beers like Shiner Bock and Sam Adams and other dark beers.
Puss..

:D

My favorite beers are probably excluded for you based on that sentence.

Do you like Hefeweizens? Blue Moon with an orange slice?

Just don't bother with an IPA, you will hate it.

How about Corona?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Chili said:
Puss..

:D

My favorite beers are probably excluded for you based on that sentence.

Do you like Hefeweizens? Blue Moon with an orange slice?

Just don't bother with an IPA, you will hate it.

How about Corona?
Blue Moon w/orange slice 4TW!

<-----had two last night ;)

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LMAO...shows how cultured I am...I havent heard of those beers except for Corona and Bud Light! I know I am a puss when it comes to beer. But, damn...if it tastes bad, I dont want to drink it! :D

·
reppin tha westside
3,948 Posts
Found a new one over the weekend...Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy :D

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
davbrucas said:
I am hesitant to try new beers as I hate the bitter tasting beers like Shiner Bock and Sam Adams and other dark beers. I currently like Michelob Ultra for its smoothness and no after-taste. Any other beer out there like this other than the typical Bud/Miller/Coors Lite?
last time i was in Florida they didnt even know what shiner bock was......but yeah, that would be my favorite.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<------ sipping on a few Mic Ultras right now. Dont have to be at work again until next Monday. Headed to the Keys with the family for the rest of the week for some beer, sand and sunshine! And a bit of fishing as well.

·
Colorado Dreamin'
13,881 Posts
davbrucas said:
LMAO...shows how cultured I am...I havent heard of those beers except for Corona and Bud Light! I know I am a puss when it comes to beer. But, damn...if it tastes bad, I dont want to drink it! :D
Blue Moon is a wheat beer. There are many out there and most are similar in taste. They are a little thick but have a bit of fruit taste and are usually served with a slice of lemon (or orange in the case of Blue Moon). Most bars nowdays have at least on Hefeweizen on tap.. If you ask to try a sample most places will pour you a swallow or two into a glass.

·
LUCIFER
5,462 Posts
Corona w/lime of course :cool:

·
Colorado Dreamin'
13,881 Posts
A.T. said:
last time i was in Florida they didnt even know what shiner bock was......but yeah, that would be my favorite.
Shiner is a regional beer.. I haven't found it anywhere but here.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
A.T. said:
On my last trip to FL we picked up a few cases of Yuengling. Love that stuff! :cool:

·
Colorado Dreamin'
13,881 Posts
bjtheman1 said:
Corona w/lime of course :cool:
Corona is probably my favorite beer for warm sunny days, particulalry on the beach. It's light and refreshing, and just seems to fit. I save the dark and heavier beers for night time drinking. :D

1 - 20 of 197 Posts