DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's only about a year old, it's a laser mouse and it's gone crazy!! Sometimes when I move it around it won't move and the pointer will sit there and shake on the screen. I have a mouse pad made for a laser mouse. What the heck could be wrong with it? :confused:

It kinda acts like my old wireless when the batteries would be going dead, but this one is wired.

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
By laser do you mean optical? (little red light at the bottom vs. an actual ball)

It's probably going bad, and if it's optical there's not much more you can do to it to try to fix it. Try unplugging it and and plugging it back in, making sure the connection is good. Other than that, buy a new one.

·
Registered
114 Posts
what color is your mouse pad?, belive it or not white or reflective serfaces do not work well with lazer/optical mice.. try it on a book or without the mouse pad might work better, good thing is it sounds like you just need another mouse pad.

·
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
20,572 Posts
Screw you too! I'm serious, but in a non-sexual way. hell, i'd have to walk a mile down the tummy to find the special place.. haha!

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lowthreeohz said:
Screw you too! I'm serious, but in a non-sexual way. hell, i'd have to walk a mile down the tummy to find the special place.. haha!
Was that a fat comment?! :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts