DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
66Deuce said:
I'll tell you what this world is coming to.

US/Coalition invades IRAQ..
IRAQ shoots SCUDS with chemical/biological warheads at Israel.
US is unable to stop Israel from retaliating (like we did in the gulf war)
Israel invades Iraq.
The surrounding Muslim countries whom already hate Israel invade Israel.
Since Israel is an Ally with US...the US can't just tell Israel to take it.
US supports Israel which is the same as going to war with the muslim countries in Mid-east.

at the same time:

N. Korea finishes a nuclear weapon.
US is forced to invade N. Korea because we all know N. Korea would love to shoot a nuke at someone.
China will not want US troops so close to their border, so they will send troops across the Yalu river (like in 1950) and attack the US troops.

Well, we all know what could happen from there... Thats what this world is coming to....

·
Poor Boy Racing
2,399 Posts
Thats terrible, now that little girl will be screwed up in the head for the rest of her life. I think they should inject that mother with some sort of very painful desease just so she can see what it feels like to die a slow and painful death.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
:mad:

·
Meeeeooowww
17,540 Posts
Re: Re: What is this world coming to part II.

sbaxter said:
I'll tell you what this world is coming to.

US/Coalition invades IRAQ..
IRAQ shoots SCUDS with chemical/biological warheads at Israel.
US is unable to stop Israel from retaliating (like we did in the gulf war)
Israel invades Iraq.
The surrounding Muslim countries whom already hate Israel invade Israel.
Since Israel is an Ally with US...the US can't just tell Israel to take it.
US supports Israel which is the same as going to war with the muslim countries in Mid-east.

at the same time:

N. Korea finishes a nuclear weapon.
US is forced to invade N. Korea because we all know N. Korea would love to shoot a nuke at someone.
China will not want US troops so close to their border, so they will send troops across the Yalu river (like in 1950) and attack the US troops.

Well, we all know what could happen from there... Thats what this world is coming to....
that is pretty much could happen, but I not so sure how much China wants to support N Korea this time
lets just hope the powder keg doesn't go off

you know who's house to come to when the shit gets deep:D

as for the kid faking cancer.............that just sucks ass

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
I already knew it was bad just by the people I've met over the past couple years who were fugged up mentally - but this woman has really flipped her lid. Thank God the girl is healthy - but even better - she's no longer in this woman's care. :mad: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
481 Posts
I wonder what that woman was thinking, that's totally bull sh**.
I know what your saying GC2, people back in the day, they used to have manners and a stranger would actually give you a polite look when they walked by, now there rude and don't give a rat's a$$. It's like they're scared you're going to hurt 'em or something. That crap makes me so irrate:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.