DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not wanting to have to swap the brakes and all that fun. Just get the where I can get the 5-lug rotors to fit on my fox. What's in take?

·
Foxbody King
16,462 Posts
88 LINLCON ROTORS ANY PART STORE HAS THEM!! BOUT $100!
MOTOTRSPORT SELLS A AXEL KIT AXELS AND DRUMS COST$225

·
Im somebody's daddy!
14,602 Posts
5 lug lincoln rotors up front, and two of the long axles from a Bronco II, Ranger or Aerostar, and two drums from the same.

·
Premium Member
3,794 Posts
which wheels do you plan on using?

Shawn

·
Registered
119 Posts
Swoll5.0 said:
If I do it, I wanna use the Bullitt rims.
Then you need the front brake assembly spindles over from a 94/95 Mustang ( GT or V6 ). Aero Star axels($50) and 5 lug drums($60 new)

·
Premium Member
3,794 Posts
Correct,

You will need 94-95 v6/v8 front brakes/spindles...if you dont use these, you wont be able to install the center cap on the bullit wheels...

Shawn

G

·
Swoll5.0 said:
I'm not wanting to have to swap the brakes and all that fun. Just get the where I can get the 5-lug rotors to fit on my fox. What's in take?
I hope this will help. I restored a 67 fastback two years ago (mater of fact I am still working on it) I am going back with the "Shelby" look. But besides that on with the story. I went to four wheel disk. I took the a explorer with four wheel disk and took alll the hardwhere from the backin plate out, including the backing plate. It may work for you. I have a 9" rearend.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts