DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

· Darkside
20,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine would have to be the first time I heard........." when you get off............pull it and put it in my mouth." It took 2 seconds after that. LOL! Sorry, I had to end the year with a dirty post.:D

· Worship me
34,275 Posts
"I won't press charges..."

· Darkside
20,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KevinH78 said:
Heh........ she thought she was gonna start talking dirty to me but it backfired!

She said: "That pussy's tight isn't it?"

I said: "No baby, it's just full."

:D

Thats a good one!!!!!!!!LMAO!............I like to lie to my women also.

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
306#1Fan said:
"I Love You"
Nothing better then hearing these three words from Leon.

· Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
yellowstang said:
IS it just me, or are their some posts missing here? and NO, that was not whispered into my ear, it's a question for this post! I replied a few minutes ago and it's not here now???

I guess we should take a hint.:confused: Threads are not started for everyone to post up on. Being a smartass will not be tolerated.:rolleyes:

· Registered
773 Posts
Get off it. The chicks here are to experienced to fall for that namby pamby sissy boy act. :D

Don't get me wrong, it is great to be in a relationship where you love the other person...and it is ooey and gooey and fuzzly and warm. And it is great to hear it sometimes too. But come on be real...every love making experience isn't going to be some "Blue lagoon" scene full of passion and heartfealt feeling where sex is just a way to be close and show how much you love her/him :rolleyes: Sometimes your gonna have those wonderful animal instinct "wake up in the middle of the night and just gotta fuck" scenario's too.

Admit it...even you like to hear her say " make sure and get some on my tits !" once in a while :D

AbecX said:
Nothing better then hearing these three words.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.