DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandma always makes creamed peas. Every year since Ive been around we've had them. They're sooo good. I cant wait:)

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
bad bowtie said:
My grandma always makes creamed peas. Every year since Ive been around we've had them. They're sooo good. I cant wait:)
It's not really a dish, But us Messicans always eat Tamales, or my family at least.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: What is the one dish(besides turkey!!!) that you ALWAYS have for Thanksgiving

Black5OHFox said:
It's not really a dish, But us Messicans always eat Tamales, or my family at least.
I wish my family could make some good mexican food! Real tamales are great. All I ever get around here are the canned ones:D

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What is the one dish(besides turkey!!!) that you ALWAYS have for Thanksgiving

bad bowtie said:
I wish my family could make some good mexican food! Real tamales are great. All I ever get around here are the canned ones:D
Well, How many would you like to order?

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
brocolli and cheese casserole :D

We are eating 1 turkey day dinner today with moms side of family then on turkey day we are going to oklahoma where my sis and bronlaw live to eat with them :D

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts

·
R.E.N.G.
2,919 Posts
Shorty said:
green bean casserole
tru dat(mmmmmmm gb casserole), and the jello/mandarin orange stuff!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mustangal02gt said:
my aunt makes the best sweet potato casserole.

Stephanie
Damn, I forgot about that!:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Candied yams are the bomb. I'm messican and I've never heard of tamales for Thanksgiving. Now Christmas thats another story.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What is the one dish(besides turkey!!!) that you ALWAYS have for Thanksgiving

bad bowtie said:
Canned tamales???? Are you kidding me???? That sick!!!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the one dish(besides turkey!!!) that you ALWAYS have for Thanksgiving

96BluOvl said:
Canned tamales???? Are you kidding me???? That sick!!!
hahaha, they are! My dad eats them. I tried them, but they are gross. They smell good though:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts