DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your answer to this question? I find myself thinking about it all the time without enough answers now-a-days. Its like one day you have an idea of where your going and the next you do not. Some aspects of my life are well defined, however a good number now are not. I'm so confused right now, and this is as good a place as any to discuss it I guess.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
yodaddy said:
There is no meaning of life.
I agree - man thinks rationally but we live in an irrational world.

I don't think there is a higher meaning to life than simply existing and the multiplication of the species, by nature, that is all we are here to do.

Many religions may have something to say about life and it's meaning, but this is just my personal oppinion...

Life and it's meaning are what you make it. Continually open your mind and challenge yourself, your life will have plenty of meaning...There really is no limit to what you can do.

·
I'm Adorkable!
4,895 Posts
HobieF3 said:
Life and it's meaning are what you make it. Continually open your mind and challenge yourself, your life will have plenty of meaning...There really is no limit to what you can do.
Absolutely!!! I think you should do your best to make the world a better place. It may seem like you dont do a whole lot on a daily basis, but if you stay optimistic, your potential will be limitless. Oh yeah, and it doesnt help to be negative all the time, all that does is bring others around you down with you too.

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
life is only what you make of it. the only one that knows its meaning is you. go after what you want ignore the setbacks and focus on whatever makes you happy. even though life sucks sometimes everything gets better in time.

·
Big "foot"
19,217 Posts
I don't think the answer is going to be the same for any two people. That said, If I check this thread later and I read the actual meaning of life, I'll blow my fuckin head off simply because I had to read it here first. :p

·
F U C K Off!
1,661 Posts
i have been put here for the purpose of having wild monkey sex with all the clean girls in the world!!!!

·
insert something aqui
5,779 Posts
Da Prez said:
everyone has there own meaning in life...

i think we all should live day to day and have as much fun and be happy as possible...:D

one day at a time for me

i used to try to live my life too fast but now i just take it at a day to day basis

G

·
Realize that only ONE thing in life is certain and that is death! SO LIVE IT TO ITS FULLEST...*you ARE biding your time!* :D

<--philosophy book junkie as of late!

Kimmay!!!

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
I don't think there is a meaning to live, except make sure you're happy in whatever you do. When you go to meet your maker, make sure you can honestly look back and say, "Wow, that was a great life!" Besides, if there is a "meaning" and you DO find what it is, are you going to get a cookie or something in the end? :confused: Don't think so. So, just live your life however you want to and be comfortable in whatever you do.

·
Crackalack!
7,663 Posts
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

·
Yes I'm...
3,630 Posts
Re: Re: What is the meaning of life?

Gaber said:
To acquire more boost. :D

·
7,214 Posts
trigen said:
LOL! ;)

By asking the meaning of life, you are assuming one key thing, which is that life has a meaning. A 'meaning' in this sense is merely a human requirement, what makes you think that the functionality of the universe would also have such requirements?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts