DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
TOMMY said:
I saw that run also. Something didn't sound on that pass :( . I hope he didn't hurt it to bad.
Good meeting you Tommy................ Love that car ;) :cool:
 

·
VTEC not VTECH
Joined
·
1,002 Posts
I don't think Archie's car was running right one of his fitting for the fuel to his nitrous wasn;t even drilled thats how he burnt his other motor running it lean....They just found that out today.. He was pissed...
 

·
dead
Joined
·
14,611 Posts
TurboASR said:
I don't think Archie's car was running right one of his fitting for the fuel to his nitrous wasn;t even drilled thats how he burnt his other motor running it lean....They just found that out today.. He was pissed...
he hurt a head gasket. he packed it up and took it home.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
31,758 Posts
TurboASR said:
I don't think Archie's car was running right one of his fitting for the fuel to his nitrous wasn;t even drilled thats how he burnt his other motor running it lean....They just found that out today.. He was pissed...
NOS Quality! :D
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
I heard jetfast5.0 was a no show! :rolleyes:
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
GRAN86 said:
and right you are. Jet was a no show.
so does he owe like some sort of no show fee? :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,494 Posts
OMEGA DOOM said:
so does he owe like some sort of no show fee? :D
I would think he needs to pay a "No backing your shit talking" fee!!!!! :D :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
Cooter said:
NOS Quality! :D

Forrest, it wasn't a NOS fitting. It was an Aeromotive fitting. He has had all sorts of problems with the few aeromotive parts on the car. We are getting rid of the few Aeromotive pieces left and going to Earls fittings.
 

·
truster of no one
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fastgirl50 said:
Forrest, it wasn't a NOS fitting. It was an Aeromotive fitting. He has had all sorts of problems with the few aeromotive parts on the car. We are getting rid of the few Aeromotive pieces left and going to Earls fittings.
was it aeromotive or aero equ. fittings. never had a problem with aero equ. fittings
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
michael kilgore said:
was it aeromotive or aero equ. fittings. never had a problem with aero equ. fittings
Black Aeromotive's. It wasn't drilled all the way through. The problem is, when he flows the nitrous regulators, he takes off the line at the regulator and hooks the gauge up to the regulator. The only way we found it was by over-filling the nitrous fuel cell. Then we took the line off the fuel solenoid to drain some of the fuel down. Turn on the pump and no fuel comming out. So, we took off the line and thought it was clogged. Pulled the fitting off and wa-la.
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top