DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Resident Pinstriper
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that by eating certain foods, I have horrible, something-crawled-up-in-the-ass-and-died kinda gas all freakin' day !! Eggs and sausage especially tear me up. Does anyone else have this problem, or am I just weird ?!?!

-Aaron

·
Certified CRAZY!
4,371 Posts
96MYSTIC said:
CiCi's!!!!!!!!!!!!
pfffff...........

the correct answer for you would be.....EVERYTHING:p

·
Resident Pinstriper
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
93 Incon Cobra said:
INcompletely cooked red beans.
Wrong....that should be.....red beans cooked ANY way !! :eek: :eek: That shit tears me up too !! Then again, I have intestinal problems anyways, so alot of junkfood tears me up. :mad: :mad:

-Aaron

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Wendy's Frosty's. Don't know, other ice cream and milk products I'm fine with. Its not every time either.

There have been times where I've eaten a Frosty and had to visit Mr. Toliet before finishing it.

But, damn, they taste sooo good.

And peperoni and jalapeno pizza.

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
KevinH78 said:
HOOTERS usually causes me to pump some ungodly smelling gas.:(
Hooters.... I wish we could have one closer to Longview. Dallas is a long ass way to drive to go eat. :(

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Wheat, Bologna, peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches.

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
I switched to a different protien powder that is supposed to help with nitrogen uptake in the muscle cells, but as my coworkers can attest, I think I'm realeasing more than I'm keeping.:eek:

·
Resident Pinstriper
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AbecX said:
Wheat, Bologna, peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches.
Peanut butter and Jelly !?!? LMAO !! Or was that supposed to be....a sandwich with peanut butter, jelly, wheat, and bologna all together ?!?! :eek: :eek: Then I could see you having some gassy problems with a sandwich like that !!! :eek: :eek:

-Aaron

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
stangfanatic said:
Hooters.... I wish we could have one closer to Longview. Dallas is a long ass way to drive to go eat. :(
That's one thing I don't miss about Longview.:D Now I can literally drive across the street and eat at HOOTERS. :p

·
Registered
676 Posts
Extra long chilli chese dog from sonic. Always does it to me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts