DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I, some of her family and mine also went and played paintball and did some other stuff, had a pretty damn good time. I think I was the only one who didn't drink, since, well I don't. But, I had a great time nonetheless. What everyone else do? 75 was pretty packed coming home!

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,806 Posts
It was crazy, few other board members there, maybe they will post too?!?! Luckily it was in The Colony too, or we wouldn't have made i home I'm sure!

<----- not the designated driver!!

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,577 Posts
yea...

alot of fighs broke out where I was hanging out at. Stupid imature people. Can't we all just get along. I found a nice pocket knife in one of the cabinets in the kitchen. I was ready to stab someone. For trying to rob someone. Man Your just plain Nuts.

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Went to a good party at a friends house, I was one of two people who did not drink, so watching everyone else act stupid drunk was funny! No fights, lots of boobs and a little jam session from a few of them (they are in a band). It was maybe 8 or 10 miles from my house, down 820 & Rufe Snow, I think I saw 4 cars pulled over going home at 2:30 AM. Now I can't sleep...

·
Old School
4,541 Posts
MattB said:
It was crazy, few other board members there, maybe they will post too?!?! Luckily it was in The Colony too, or we wouldn't have made i home I'm sure!

<----- not the designated driver!!

<-----so called "designated driver":eek:

Why am I always the one driving your crunk ass around?:rolleyes: :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.