DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
None
12,675 Posts
Flip it around and it's 4:20.

It's the dangers of marijuana. ;)

After reading the lyrics I think it's about how the girl suddenly realized when the world was going to end and was trying to teach/encourage other people to not let their lives just ebb by. Time is precious.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I think hes asking if they got that number from somewhere else...

but if not both of you are right.

G

·
From the news ive heard, according to the Mayan calander, the world is supposedly gonna end at 10:24 in 2018 or 2028...something like that. I dunno, the 420 thing sounds like a good theory.

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those mayans probably knew the moment my car would blow up too. Bastards didnt warn me! How do you like apartment living wade?

·
dispatching aero planes
2,780 Posts
1024 is going to be when Bush finally pushes the red button, and all hell is going to break loose in the middle east.

Hurley you posted at 1023^^^ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
No, its supposed to be like the rapture, whenever Jesus is supposed to come back, and everyone is taken off of earth, and they either go to heaven or hell, thats why all the cars, and everthing else is still there, as for 1024,:confused: I think it might be a certain passage in the bible, or something, not really sure about that.

G

·
Believe me, it has nothing to do with the rapture or anything else biblical. Oh yeah, Ryan, the apt is the most badass thing ive ever invested into, except for a george foreman grill and my car.

·
I'm going Commando
7,526 Posts
90GT50 said:
No, its supposed to be like the rapture, whenever Jesus is supposed to come back, and everyone is taken off of earth, and they either go to heaven or hell, thats why all the cars, and everthing else is still there, as for 1024,:confused: I think it might be a certain passage in the bible, or something, not really sure about that.

·
How ya like me now?
2,312 Posts
keeping this @ the top. I want to know!

·
None
12,675 Posts
Just got this off www.incubusattacks.com

QUKSLVR was virtually dead on:
"The 10:24 in the warning video is the predicted date and time that the world will end in the year 2012 (by the Mayans). December 21, at 10:24 a.m"

So...now you know the rest of the story.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Roughly translated from dumbass, it means "We suck."

·
Registered
1 Posts

1024 in hebrews in the bible says we should love one another as Christ loved us. Since we trample each other, lots of us will be bound for hell at the 2nd coming.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts