DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious to what everyone uses such as Quicken, Microsoft Money, etc. etc. or if you just use the little book in the back of your checkbook because that's all you need. I know there are more programs out there that do the same job as these so post them up and why you choose to use them.

(If you have so much money that you pay an accountant to do it, that does not count.):p

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
DavidZ28 handles all my personal accounts.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
I use Money. It connects right to my bank and downloads all withdraws and deposits for me so I dont have to remember to write down in the registry or keep ATM receipts. It is pretty dummy proof.

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
i use good old addition and subtraction. :) there's definately not enough addition though. :(

marcus

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
I use an online setup with my bank. I usually just use my debit card and it automatically keeps track of my balance for me. If I write a check which i hardly ever do i write it down so that i dont forget. As for paying bills I let the online thing do that for me to.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
MoonDog said:
I use Money.
Wait, so you rail against Microsoft in another thread, yet you use their financial software?

[X-Files Theme][conspiracy theory] They have access to your bank account and your life! [/X-Files Theme][/conspiracy theory]

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
I use the check register that comes with my checks to balance everything. I pay most of my bills online or they're automatically deducted. I also use the Bank of America online to make check my accounts.

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ said:
I use an online setup with my bank. I usually just use my debit card and it automatically keeps track of my balance for me. If I write a check which i hardly ever do i write it down so that i dont forget. As for paying bills I let the online thing do that for me to.
I do the same thing but keep all of my transactions recorded in Quicken so that I can know at any moment exactly how much money I have.:) It is a really neat program and not that expensive if you actually pay for a copy of it. :p

·
I gots famous friends
9,206 Posts
I use the register in the back, a calculator, and verify it with the on line banking thing.

I can't remember when the last time I even checked a real bank statement.... I have a stack of unopened ones on the table at home....

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
Quicken for the balance, my bank's online payment system to dish out the money. Debit card of course for purchases that I make. I can't remember the last time I had cash on me.

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
93LXHORSE said:
I use the register in the back, a calculator, and verify it with the on line banking thing.

I can't remember when the last time I even checked a real bank statement.... I have a stack of unopened ones on the table at home....
lol........ I know what you mean about not even looking at the statements they send. My desk has a mini shelving system where you can put your stuff and it is absolutely bulging with those. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts