DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
you stinky bitch
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our country was ever invaded by an enemy? I mean I dont think that they could ever get very far even if it was a HUGE army there are to many gun carrying americans just waiting for a legal excuse to shoot some fools. like what if they snuck all the way to dallas from landing at the coast and it was up to us as residents to hold um off untill our armed forces could get here. even if they had artillary and stuff I think that they would take some serious losses from some unruly ********.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
There is no way a country would be stupid enough to try to invade this country. They only have the balls to do cowardly acts like 911. I say come on over, I would gladly put a round between some Iraqi ******** eyes.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
inline 6 said:
I wasnt necessarily talking about the ******** countrys but more like what if a larger countrys forces came.
LIke who? No one is that stupid except maybe China. Then we may have a problem but only because of the shear numbers. I am not even sure that the US as a whole could stand up next to them, there are just to many. But, once again, there are so many people in the US that has weapons that it would be a blood bath on both sides.

By the way, post #1000!! WOOHOO!!:D

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
They fear my linux box, they'll never come over here.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a AR-15, Sig Pistol, couple shot guns, and my bro has plenty of guns in his garage..

Last time we went through all of them he had about 300 including some of his dads....So i think we have a good chance of keeping the invaders away...Oh, and if my Sig pistol bullet won't rip through them, my bro's dad has a AK 47 Chinese Assualt rifle...I know that damn thing sure as hell will :-D

So like the guy in the about post said, let them bring it on....

·
Registered
119 Posts
We visit alot of gun shows :D
My brother carries a sig pistol on him all the time...Although he does have that carring permit.....

Does anyone know actually how old you have to be to get that license? I thought it was 21 but my parents said something like 25..

G

·
MoonDog? Gimme a break U.S. cant hold back China if they invaded? Yeah they have the million man army, so what. There would only be strength in numbers and if they are all in large groups about 6 bombs would fix that. And even so they have to pass over a million gun owning Texans first. Their army would be split in a quarter by the time they reached the Red River. Plus they arent that dumb.

·
Registered
609 Posts
You could never get any sizeable force near our borders without our navy and airforce destroying whatever transportation they chose to arrive in. Modern day invasion of the US is immpossible without drastic steps to cripple out military. Even then - why would you ever even consider it. Its way to big - too difficult to defend if you established a foot hold.

And there is nothing here China wants. If anyone should be nervous about China - its Russia and Iran.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
oops :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.