DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a change in what I listen to. Techno got old real fast and I was never really into rock/metal.

·
Registered
392 Posts
i can't imagine techno music while working out. i would trip out and squash the nearest nerd. lol

i listen to Black Label Society, White Stripes, Metallica (the best so far), punk music, Eminem, little bit of everything.

usually though, i don't listen to music. i concentrate on my reps and contractions. so most often, i am listening to the fat dork next to me swing his weights around slamming the shit down like he is some hoss. lmao

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I don't listen to anything. I just lift. When I am doing cardio I read a book.

·
UNFUCKWITHABLE
12,482 Posts
Usually some heavy rock or punk.

Mudvayne, Black Label Society, Metallica, In Flames, Pantera, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Rollins Band, RATM, etc.
Maybe mix it up with some good classic rock or something like Sublime.

I can't stand to listen to the shit they play in the gym though. Britney Spears, Outkast, and shitty techno do not motivate me at all.

- Matt

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Stroked71Bowtie said:
Usually some heavy rock or punk.

Mudvayne, Black Label Society, Metallica, In Flames, Pantera, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Rollins Band, RATM, etc.
Maybe mix it up with some good classic rock or something like Sublime.

I can't stand to listen to the shit they play in the gym though. Britney Spears, Outkast, and shitty techno do not motivate me at all.

- Matt
Dude, they put it on 102.9 up at TCC. I f'ing hate it. Just makes me work out faster though I guess.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Chevelle, Crossfade, Linkin Park, Pappa Roach, and Godsmack are all bad ass bands to listen to while working out! I gotta have some music to motivate me and get the right mind set or else it just doesn't feel right.

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Metal or old school rap. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts