DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Chassis Service
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it similiar to the Reicards, MADMD helped with the CnC work. It took an assload of welding, and machining, but it turned out allright. :D

·
Chassis Service
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its running now, working on the tune. Converted to the BS3 stuff, so it has no tune on it right now

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
James, want to have a little match race?? And when are you coming for the battery?

<---------TT

·
Chassis Service
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fastgirl50 said:
James, want to have a little match race?? And when are you coming for the battery?

<---------TT
I will be down on thursday. Talked with travis this morning.

Yea, we can match race, but I don't want to set a date. The luck you and I both have had, we won't make it. I am shooting to have mine back at the track the weekend April 1,2,3.
new turbo, new intercooler, new fuel managment = alot tuning. :(

·
Frequent Flyer
9,148 Posts
James, what are your thoughts on the BS3 setup and what were you running before? I'm going to be snagging a setup real soon and haven't heard much about the real world differences between that and the FAST system.

Any input yet?

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
AdamLX said:
James, what are your thoughts on the BS3 setup and what were you running before? I'm going to be snagging a setup real soon and haven't heard much about the real world differences between that and the FAST system.

Any input yet?
There has been lots of discussion over on www.turbomustangs.com about the BS3. The main advantage is on-board datalogging without the need for a laptop. I want one to! It would be sweet!

·
Narcissistic fade away
17,504 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
There has been lots of discussion over on www.turbomustangs.com about the BS3. The main advantage is on-board datalogging without the need for a laptop. I want one to! It would be sweet!
You can do the on board data logging with FAST too but you have to buy the seperate data logger..:mad:

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
turbostang said:
You can do the on board data logging with FAST too but you have to buy the seperate data logger..:mad:
Yea, and its not that expensive but it is my understanding that the BS3 is cheaper any way. And.... It can use all of the factory Ford sensors currently on a Mustang. No buying FAST's expensive sensors or sourcing the correct part numbers for a local Chebby house.

Oh and James... sorry for hi-jacking your thread. Intake looks sweet!

·
If the shoe fits......
5,406 Posts
Looks good man, as usual. Looking forward to seeing it run.

·
Frequent Flyer
9,148 Posts
Cool thanks Kirk! Nmra and hardcore haven't had much discussion on it so I'll have to get on over there and see what the fuss is.

·
Registered
199 Posts
JamesB said:
MADMD helped with the CnC work. It took an assload of welding, and machining, but it turned out allright. :D
Understatement of the year... Glad it worked out. Are you still planning on polishing it up? I can't wait to see it scream down the track....

-MADmd (Mike)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts