DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you like short quick sex or long sex? And what do you consider to quick and what's to long? A friend of mine started this conversation with me and I think under 20 minutes is to short, but over an hour and a half is to long. What do you think?

·
None
12,675 Posts
As long as needed for me to bust a nut. If she hasn't gotten hers, tough shit...I'm getting too old to take the scenic route.

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
Its all about the girl what ever she can take. Most of them cant hang with us guys. So of course we have to think about the girls.:p

·
who cares
13,716 Posts
leda said:
What? I was getting bored with the crap that has been posted the last few hours.
lol,i hear you. I am sick of seeing all the BS.Don't bother reading it all either. I am sure some of its funny. But come on..:rolleyes:

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Does everything on the back porch have to be about sex to fucking entertain everyone? Jesus Christ, this is getting regoddamndicules.

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MOD RACING-1 said:
Its all about the girl what ever she can take. Most of them cant hang with us guys. So of course we have to think about the girls.:p
I say tough shit. If I'm enjoying myself, she is just going to have to live with the pain, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AbecX said:
Does everything on the back porch have to be about sex to fucking entertain everyone? Jesus Christ, this is getting regoddamndicules.
No, but when you are posting pathetic shit like this, sex talk sure provides much more entertainment.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
leda said:
she is just going to have to live with the pain, lol.
I bet she loves you for that! Thats a great way to get to be able to experiment, just fuck the bitch hard no matter what so she wont want to have sex with you anymore. Good plan!

·
IA2
22,413 Posts
Sometimes you just need to take the 10 minute express to get to where you need to go.

Sometimes you take the tourist route complete with many stops along the way to savor the moment and the journey.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
MOD RACING-1 said:
I dont think sex get old on here.Everyone loves sex.Name one person who will turn down a piece of ass.:)
Sex is supposed to be private, at least in my view. At this rate, I think were going to have a dedicated webcam section in a few weeks of members fucking, and below their avatars they will have fuck ratings etc . . .

·
who cares
13,716 Posts
leda said:
No, but when you are posting pathetic shit like this, sex talk sure provides much more entertainment.
Well that may be. But does everything on here now have to be SEX or DRAMA?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AbecX said:
I bet she loves you for that! Thats a great way to get to be able to experiment, just fuck the bitch hard no matter what so she wont want to have sex with you anymore. Good plan!
Hmm, I guess that is why I have had sex everyway the two of us can think, I have had threesomes, I have had a partner swap, I can get anal, and just about anything else from her :rolleyes:.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Five Point Slow said:
What are you trying to do?
**Insert some funny sexual thing that will make people oh and ahh for everyone's enjoyment.**

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
leda said:
Hmm, I guess that is why I have had sex everyway the two of us can think, I have had threesomes, I have had a partner swap, I can get anal, and just about anything else from her :rolleyes:.
FUCKiNG PiMP!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts