Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the spirit of this long weekend...

What are you thankful for this year?

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Family, friends, and I still have a job.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
My Coupe, she started out as a budget car and now she eats every penny I make!! But i still love her!! But when i get her back and run her down the :)confused: if ennis is a 1320 what is denton :D) well she better make me happy for all the time and money i spend on her!! And yes i am thankful for my friends and job for supporting me, dealing with my hobby and passion of Mustangs!! :D

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
considering i have been laid off twice in the last two years.....definitely a job!

family, friends, good marriage/hubby, health etc.

G

·
Thankful that I'm still alive.
Secondly, thankful for my family, and all of my friends. Also, thankful that my "play vehicle" is finally becoming what I want it to be.
wipes tear from eye

·
If the shoe fits......
5,406 Posts
Wife and kids, then family. Fuck being thankful for a job. Working for someone else sucks.

·
If the shoe fits......
5,406 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
So, the wife and kids aren't your family?
Yes they are, but they hold a special significance. So they get an honorable mention.

·
who cares
13,716 Posts
KJ94GT said:
Thankful that I'm still alive.
Secondly, thankful for my family, and all of my friends. Also, thankful that my "play vehicle" is finally becoming what I want it to be.
wipes tear from eye
I am thankful for him..:rolleyes: And that he has the toys he wants.. That we both still have jobs...
And of course my family, friends and animals. :)

Thats how it should be NDSP!:)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts