DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So glad I have wireless at home so I can enjory being out on the patio, drinking beer, watching the kids play, the dog chasing wind and working on a proposal. And of course, killing brain cells posting on this site!

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
And of course, killing brain cells posting on this site!
What? posting on here kills brain cells? That why I am no smarteter than i used to be. :eek:

LOL I love wirless I actually just got my WiFi up and running this last week. It is nice to be able to "think" you are working when you are enjoying the out doors :D

·
Banned
2,066 Posts
Well I wish I was outside enjoying this day but I am stuck @ work until 10pm tonight. But next weekend I won't have a job anymore so perhaps I can enjoy it then.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
it is so nice to be outside today.

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,575 Posts
Yes it is....

I decided to hold an open house today. Anyone want to stop by? Its located at 2104 Reagan, Carrollton. Close to Beltline and Josey.

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Just finished up some yard work, project I started about 2 months ago, LOL! It is almost nice enough to wash the car, but I have to go somewhere before I could get it finished, so it'll wait.

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
I totally agree. It was a 2 wheelin day to say the least; lots of fun!

·
Very Thankful!
8,943 Posts
We woke up and went to hooters and then made a drive to Mesquite to the car wash. Now sitting around the house cleaning and doing laundry.

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Just got back from washing mine too. I wish I would have done it earlier though I was going to get some pictures of it.

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
CobraChic said:
We woke up and went to hooters and then made a drive to Mesquite to the car wash. Now sitting around the house cleaning and doing laundry.
Can we bring over a couple loads, Lyn has been sick and it's piling up!

·
None
12,675 Posts
Just got back from a camping trip at a friends ranch by Lake Brownwood. Perfect weather, got a bit chilly last night but we managed ;)

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Jedi said:
Just got back from a camping trip at a friends ranch by Lake Brownwood. Perfect weather, got a bit chilly last night but we managed ;)
Shared a sleeping bag with him, huh?:eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts