43,268 Posts
Dayum!

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dragradialstang said:
Well put the damn thing on.
LOL i got to get it sorted out...I can only use that upper with an in-dash cooler, or I can take it off and mount an igloo on top of the lower. I'm thinking the in-dash might be the way to go but I'm not 100% sure yet. Either way its gonna be some sick shit.

·
turn it!
8,260 Posts
AL P said:
LOL i got to get it sorted out...I can only use that upper with an in-dash cooler, or I can take it off and mount an igloo on top of the lower. I'm thinking the in-dash might be the way to go but I'm not 100% sure yet. Either way its gonna be some sick shit.
Well cut that hole and order the cooler, whatcha wait'n for?:D

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dragradialstang said:
Well cut that hole and order the cooler, whatcha wait'n for?:D
Some more money!

I'll see if I can get someone with a digital camera to come over and take some more picks with the upper hat off of it, the ports are big and very straight I think it will do nicely.

The guy I got it from was the guy i bought my heads from and he went [email protected] on a shakedown pass with an in-dash mount cooler.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
sweet.
Al, could you not fab up an inlet just use the it till you can put a cooler in line. you know, cut everything out and get it ready and make the piping from the blower to the firewall and then just curve it to the throttle body? then when evr you did get your cooler it would be less plumbing to do. BTW you think Chris could use your intake for his 351.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Chris, that is what I am thinking, i just put it on the car for the first time to mock it up and I think with a dash mount I would almost be able to put a stock hood back on it. I can definitely get away with a 2.5" cowl, its got tons of room. That could be some sick shit on the street.

Billy, Chris could put my intake to use, that would probably be a pretty good investment for him. Are you guys going to dyno Andrew's car today? He was supposed to call me to get those shocks but I haven't heard from him and wanted to see him dyno...

One cool thing about that intake is that the top hat that mounts the throttle body off of an igloo should just bolt right on it. I am just not sure if it would hit the valve cover though, if that will work I may just do that until I get the dash mount.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AnotherRedHead said:
You posted that a long time ago....you already had pics of something that was months away? LOL
Hahaha...I just finally got the damn thing after waiting forever...

·
Blessed
7,507 Posts
Looks nice Al!! You guys really should slow down on you build ups and concentrate on some pretty cosmetics, so a brotha can catch up motor wise.lol

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
StangTamer said:
Looks nice Al!! You guys really should slow down on you build ups and concentrate on some pretty cosmetics, so a brotha can catch up motor wise.lol
if they all started over from scatch it still would do you anygood.
:p ;)

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
How many horses will the engine gain?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts