DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could mine be far behind? I still got my coupe! Someone get on E-bay and buy that bastard!

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
leda said:
Damn, I didn't know you were selling the coupe. Do they offer the z06 in that color? If not, damn :(.
Yes sir, they sure do. That is what I am getting, a 2003 Electron Blue ZO6. If you like that color so much buy that coupe man!

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
What color and options did he get? What options on yours? Nice cars! A little too blinb bling for me though.:)

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
1,358 Posts
how much would you let the coupe go for? i know it had 12,XXX miles on it.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would let it go for $37,500. it has every option except the dual tops and the CD changer and of course the premium paint.

On the ZO6 options I don't even remember what I got it has been so long since I ordered the car. There aren't that many options you can get on them anyway. I am just going to drive it for 2000 miles and unload it anyway....i got to get into a house next year, after I get the house I'll probably order up one of the new ones.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I heard, congrats on yours man!

When is the F1 cam going in? ;)

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MidnightRunner said:
did the 03's get some more power?
If they did, GM didn't disclose it.

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
1,358 Posts
BLACK-HT said:
You will like the 03 Z06.

Pimpin an 2003 QuickSilver Z06

Congrats Chris......:D

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BLACK-HT said:
Just bolt on's for now, nothing major. Good luck selling the coupe.
I need it!

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
BLACK-HT said:
Just bolt on's for now, nothing major.
Yea right! I predict either nitrous or a diff. cam will be in the car in less than 6 months.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Will the F1 cam fit in an 02+ LS6? I thought the base circle of the new LS6 cams were smaller?

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
David Z28 said:
Yea right! I predict either nitrous or a diff. cam will be in the car in less than 6 months.
HA...6 weeks!

·
If the shoe fits......
5,406 Posts
Monsoon X said:
Will the F1 cam fit in an 02+ LS6? I thought the base circle of the new LS6 cams were smaller?
Base circle of a cam refers to the lobes not the bearing journals. So having a smaller base cirlce wouldn't effect it not being able to fit. You would just have to use different length pushrods.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
NDSP said:
Base circle of a cam refers to the lobes not the bearing journals. So having a smaller base cirlce wouldn't effect it not being able to fit. You would just have to use different length pushrods.
I know that it'll go in but, the 02 LS6 valves are longer. Can Just PRs make up the difference?

·
If the shoe fits......
5,406 Posts
Monsoon X said:
I know that it'll go in but, the 02 LS6 valves are longer. Can Just PRs make up the difference?
IF the vavle stem is longer, then it would take a combo of things to ensuer proper valvetrain geometry. Pushrods might be all it would take, but it might require longer rocker arm studs also. what ever it needs, it is still probably doable. Or just have the F1 cam ground on the same base circle.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NDSP said:
Or just have the F1 cam ground on the same base circle.
The smart thing to do, if in fact the base circle is different.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts