DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
You know, after all the hoopla and blah blah blah, even the great PM I received, still no Donkey Punch show on the bar at Papa's...

I'm begining to think that MustangMelli is a full of shit... ;)

:p
 

·
Other half of bitter
Joined
·
7,141 Posts
i could have donkey punched ya if you wanted it that bad! ;)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #5
michelle95gt said:
i could have donkey punched ya if you wanted it that bad! ;)
I was thinking about ordering you a few shots, so we could have seen you get chili dogged by a random member of the board...
 

·
Other half of bitter
Joined
·
7,141 Posts
Silverback said:
I was thinking about ordering you a few shots, so we could have seen you get chili dogged by a random member of the board...
random member or members? ;)

ummmmm chili dogs....oh wait, you didn't mean that kind, did you?
 

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
Joined
·
14,997 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #8
MustangMelli said:
I'll say it again...I'll be there in 2 weeks. Happy now dickhead?
I'm fucking overwhelmed with JOY!!!!

Hip hip HORRRAY
Hip hip HORRRAY
Hip hip, aw fuck it who cares...
 

·
STILL EVIL!!
Joined
·
5,900 Posts
MustangMelli said:
I'll say it again...I'll be there in 2 weeks. Happy now dickhead?
LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
36,166 Posts
Juiced89lx said:
Sweet! I'll bring the turkey leg. ;)
I thought it was "baby arm".:confused:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top