DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know of any churches or wedding chapels to get married at? Reasonable pricing

·
The Stock Vert Club
2,040 Posts
The Grand Old House

The Grand Old House in Georgetown, Grand Caymen

$875 for an entire wedding with a little cake, bottle of champagne, engraved wedding tile that will be on their wall forever, and the view ain't bad either.

Attachments

·
Large Member
2,330 Posts
TorchRedStang said:

$875 for an entire wedding with a little cake, bottle of champagne, engraved wedding tile that will be on their wall forever, and the view ain't bad either.

Looks nice

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Money

I have checked high and low, and all these wedding places want upwards of 3 grand for what they :eek: call " an all inclusive wedding". This stuff is nerve racking.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Little Chapel of the West.... Vegas. $159.

Not only cheap, but beautiful, quaint, charming, and the minister there acts like he really cares about you and it's only a 15 min ceremony. ON TO THE HONEYMOON!

(it can be more if you want things like a video tape of the ceremony but I think that package was only $300.

JPS

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
TorchRedStang said:

Is that you in the pic? Kinda looks like Tom Hanks..... :D

·
The Stock Vert Club
2,040 Posts
03ghost said:
Is that you in the pic? Kinda looks like Tom Hanks..... :D
That is me... I am Tom Hanks... you didn't know?

BTW.. if the all inclusive wedding you were talking about for $3000 includes the reception, food, dj, and cake I would jump all over that... that is cheap! We got married in Grand Caymen and had a reception here for our friends and family that couldn't come to the island with us (13 family members were at our wedding on the beach). The wedding was cheap, the reception was a fortune! By the way, I own a dj company and we dj weddings and receptions if you need one.

www.djsofdallas.com

·
Registered
950 Posts
There are all sorts of places to get married in Vegas. Not just the drive thru kind. I am getting married at Treasure Island in May and I think the wedding part is on li $1500 but then we are having our reception at Macaroni Grill so it is cheaper than the normal reception but I wanted to spend more money on the honeymoon.

Kevin

·
The Stock Vert Club
2,040 Posts
Undertaker said:
SMU is gorgeous. My cousin got married there, then all the guests got in all the limos to be taken over to the Mansion for the reception.
Holy Crap! I'd hate to be the one that had to pay for that!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Old School
4,683 Posts
If you want to do it someplace outside that has a nice view and an area for the reception right next to it, try Sneaky Pete's on Lake Lewisville. I first laughed when I got the invitation from my friend...but all in all, I was mildly surprised...decent little setup they have there for a wedding. Granted, it’s not the most extravagant thing out there, but I’m sure its priced accordingly.

·
I'm Adorkable!
4,895 Posts
There is a wedding barn at Rafter 7 Ranch in Crowley if you wanna do the country thang. It was a couple hundred, nothing included. There is another one off I-35 by Huguley Hospital, but I didnt like that one.

R

·
0 Posts
greybeast said:
Do any of you know of any churches or wedding chapels to get married at? Reasonable pricing

Perkins Chapel is nice because it has a center aisle. Call 214.768.2000 and ask for the wedding coordinator (this is on SMU campus).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts