DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are new coming out to the gtg and not know anyone please just walk up and tell us who you are.

Here is where it is taken place:

Yes, it's another Weds. night get together. This time it's in Lewisville at Parma Pasta & Pizza. Every week from 7 p.m. - 10 p.m. (later if needed).

Hope to meet some of you newbs and I know we'll see many long-time members out in full force.

It is right across the street from POPEYE's on 3040.

Once we are done eating there and all that good stuff we head over to Sonic for a gtg they hold over there.

They have really good food and awesome prices

Hope to see some of you there.

Directions

If you are on 121 and keep heading west after you cross under 35 you will keep going straight and there will be a exit for Round Grove on your right. Take the exit and then a left at the light. Once you are on Round Grove look for Popeyes on your right, Parma Pizza will be directly across the street from it.

If you are on 35 exit Round Grove depending which direction you are coming from turn on Round Grove toward Vista Ridge Mall. It will be the opposite side of 35 from the Super Target. Stay on Round Grove and again look for Popeyes on your left and Parma Pizza will be on your right.

If you are coming from Plano and don't really know your way around you can get on Park and stay on that all the way to Lewisville. Park runs all the way into Flower Mound. While you are on Park it will turn into Hebron in Carrolton and then into Round Grove in Lewisville (3040) When you cross over 35 look for Popeyes on your left and again Parma Pizza will be directly across the road on your right.

If you can't find it by these directions just use Mapquest with the address:

Parma Pizza
291 E Round Grove #170
Lewisville, TX 75067

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
I will be there, I washed the car yesterday :D

·
R.E.N.G.
2,919 Posts
TrueBlueChicGT said:
If you are new coming out to the gtg and not know anyone please just walk up and tell us who you are.

Here is where it is taken place:

Yes, it's another Weds. night get together. This time it's in Lewisville at Parma Pasta & Pizza. Every week from 7 p.m. - 10 p.m. (later if needed).

Hope to meet some of you newbs and I know we'll see many long-time members out in full force.

It is right across the street from POPEYE's on 3040.

Once we are done eating there and all that good stuff we head over to Sonic for a gtg they hold over there.

They have really good food and awesome prices

Hope to see some of you there.

Directions

If you are on 121 and keep heading west after you cross under 35 you will keep going straight and there will be a exit for Round Grove on your right. Take the exit and then a left at the light. Once you are on Round Grove look for Popeyes on your right, Parma Pizza will be directly across the street from it.

If you are on 35 exit Round Grove depending which direction you are coming from turn on Round Grove toward Vista Ridge Mall. It will be the opposite side of 35 from the Super Target. Stay on Round Grove and again look for Popeyes on your left and Parma Pizza will be on your right.

If you are coming from Plano and don't really know your way around you can get on Park and stay on that all the way to Lewisville. Park runs all the way into Flower Mound. While you are on Park it will turn into Hebron in Carrolton and then into Round Grove in Lewisville (3040) When you cross over 35 look for Popeyes on your left and again Parma Pizza will be directly across the road on your right.

If you can't find it by these directions just use Mapquest with the address:

Parma Pizza
291 E Round Grove #170
Lewisville, TX 75067
namechange? is that you AL?:p

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
STRONGNUFF said:
<------Out this week!

Congrat's Nicole on getting your braces off :D
Thanks Andre! I'm really psyched. It's felt like FOREVER! :mad: haha! Hopefully I'll see you out there next week!! :)

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Considering that it's 5 minutes up the road now and I've got a hankerin' for pasta I'm in.:cool:

That's great about the braces Nicolle, I bet you are ready huh?

Nic -> :D

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well after all the BS that happened tonight at Parma's where would you tools like to go eat at on Wed. Night.

Pretty shitty that we take then business like we have and they don't even appreciate it anymore. Well screw them

Jason's Deli was talked about it is right there by sonic as well. Someone else said something about CiCi's Pizza. I dunno where that is.

Hooters - Down the hwy a little from Sonic, But they are always packed.

Applebee's on the same street as sonic, I don't know how packed they are.

If you can think of any other place please post up, I am not from around that area so I don't know what is all over there.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Amber said:
Dang, what happened?
Before I got there I guess the owner was talking to the people already there telling they needed to order food. Well I don't eat their food so I brought me some chicken tenders from another place to eat ( done this many times at other places as well and they never said anything to me) well the owner got all pissed off and was like Last week you brought in cakes, I go no I did not, he goes yes you did, I was like I did not that was the other redhead and it was for one of the girls b-day. He said something to me I was like I don't give a shit, he goes well I don't give a shit either and pretty much asked me to leave. So I did. Then I was told once I left that he told the group he did not mind them coming in there or something like that, but they need to order more then just a slice of pizza and this other bs. To me ordering a slice of pizza or a drink if more then not ordering anything at all. I think that is bs, considering we have brought him lost of business, pretty bad when we are the only ones in there when we 1st started going and now he is going to act this way. A lot of other are ready to move it as well.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Damn Steph, that sucks and I'm sorry. I guess we didn't realize that a birthday cake would cause such a problem.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts