DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CFH
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Merlin-00 GT said:
Hey, are you in Duncanville? I'm in DeSoto, and frequent Duncanville (aka: Raceville) pretty often. I'm in a black '00 GT w/Cowl hood. What do you drive? Maybe we can get together sometime around there.
Black 98Z28. I think I reced you about a year and a half ago. I had the RS ground effects on, but thank god I took them off. Know anybody else that would like to meet and drive a little ;)?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah, a buddy of mine lives there. He's got a '84 Chevy Siverado full size with a 454 BB punched 60 over. I'm consistently faster than him, but he's always up for some..er.. driving... ;)

There are some other people on here that live out that way. PM me sometime if you want to hang, or whatever (drink).

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Merlin-00 GT said:
Yeah, a buddy of mine lives there. He's got a '84 Chevy Siverado full size with a 454 BB punched 60 over. I'm consistently faster than him, but he's always up for some..er.. driving... ;)

There are some other people on here that live out that way. PM me sometime if you want to hang, or whatever (drink).
Does he have some dang old glass packs on that monster! hahahahaaa

·
Registered
95 Posts
He used to before the motor rebuild. He blew the fiberglass out of them about once a month or so. He's got some other mufflers on there now. About as straight-through as it gets. Holding them up and looking through them: you can see sky on the other side! :p

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Merlin-00 GT said:
He used to before the motor rebuild. He blew the fiberglass out of them about once a month or so. He's got some other mufflers on there now. About as straight-through as it gets. Holding them up and looking through them: you can see sky on the other side! :p
hahahhahahahhahaaa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.