DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you have 1st and Goal inside the 5 twice and only come away with 3 points and you get a TD called back for holding, you deserve to loose. :mad: Philly played a very good defensive game, the only problem I saw with them was the non-catch by Owens for a TD. You would think that someone would have reviewed that crap. Minnesota could have won this game easily but mistakes got the best of them.

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
Well, at least Moss scored a TD for me. I had already won my head-to-head matchup this week but I was hoping Moss would help put some insult to injury on my opponent. Oh well....

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
HAHA, thats what they get, it's hard to win in any away stadium, especially Philly! I do believe we saw a lot of what I have known all along, too much HYPE! So you should not believe the HYPE! They SUCK and it was proved tonight, hell we all remember what happened at Arizona last year, and so don't bring up the Panther game last year either Moonpuppy, they played in the Superbpowl and barley lost to the Patriots, unlike the lowley Cardinals :p Oh BTW we whipped that Brown ass yesterday...'H'

GO COWBOY"S!!!

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
Henry, you're my boy, and I don't like dis-agreeing with you, but the Cowboys didn't wip anybody's ass. They disintigrated in the 2nd 1/2. The nearly blew it. A 7 pt win over the Browns is NOT impressive by any means.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the Vikes suck, Henry, then the Cowboys must REALLY suck. Silver is correct, a win against the Browns is not impressive and the most certainly did not get their ass beat. They have not been able to stop the run so far and if they dont learn how to do that they wont even win 8 games this year. BTW, the Cowboys have the easiest schedule in the NFL. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
MoonDog said:
BTW, the Cowboys have the easiest schedule in the NFL. :rolleyes:
Sweet. Then we'll make the playoffs two years in a row. :D

Let's hope the Viqueens don't have to play the Cardinals again to get into the playoffs. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAA!!

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
MoonDog said:
If the Vikes suck, Henry, then the Cowboys must REALLY suck. Silver is correct, a win against the Browns is not impressive and the most certainly did not get their ass beat. They have not been able to stop the run so far and if they dont learn how to do that they wont even win 8 games this year. BTW, the Cowboys have the easiest schedule in the NFL. :rolleyes:
If I remember correctly we scored a couple of touchdowns, while you clowns were shut out, the only reasoin you got a TD was because they went to prevent defense and you scored late in the 4th quater, don't listen to Silver he's like 16yrs.old, LOL! Also how do you figure we were unimpressive against the Browns, we had almost 500 yards of total offense? :confused: Can you say the same, I doubt it, that loss just proves my point, at home the Viqueens are good, on the road forget about it :rolleyes: ...'H'

·
Golf anyone?
3,593 Posts
BOOSTED32V said:
If I remember correctly we scored a couple of touchdowns, while you clowns were shut out, the only reasoin you got a TD was because they went to prevent defense and you scored late in the 4th quater, don't listen to Silver he's like 16yrs.old, LOL! Also how do you figure we were unimpressive against the Browns, we had almost 500 yards of total offense? :confused: Can you say the same, I doubt it, that loss just proves my point, at home the Viqueens are good, on the road forget about it :rolleyes: ...'H'

Actually...the game should have been tied and gone into OT. That catch by owens was bs. They were just smart enough to get the kicking team on the field and get the PA before they could throw the red flag out there.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
both teams played a good game offensively, i think i heard over 700 yards combined. i hate both teams but was pulling for philly because of division reasons :D Dallas played like shit, 7 times in the red zone and only scored twice! ha! But hey they didnt get beat by the bears :(

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thurston said:
But hey they didnt get beat by the bears :(
HA! I am glad you said something about that. I was gonna take it easy on you this week. Oh, BTW:

DA BEARS! :p

·
I didn't do it
3,804 Posts
Thurston said:
both teams played a good game offensively, i think i heard over 700 yards combined. i hate both teams but was pulling for philly because of division reasons :D Dallas played like shit, 7 times in the red zone and only scored twice! ha! But hey they didnt get beat by the bears :(
That loss was total b.s. You could feel them lose the game as Mike Brown ran that fumble back for a TD. At least they lost him for the season later in the game, karma's a bitch!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
hey its all good, green bay beat themselves. one week they look like superbowl contenders, beating carolina with ease. next week they look like the friggin chargers, control the turnovers and they are a top 3 team in the nfc.

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
BOOSTED32V said:

I always root for the Cowboys regardless if it's a winning season or not. Granted we're in the 3rd week of this one. The red zone offense needs alot of work, as does the defense. The Browns too ran all over the Cowboys basically as they wanted. The Cowboys need to step up the defense, if they want a .500 or better season. BTW: I'm just a little over 16 years old.

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
You know me, I FUCK with everyone :p ;) :D

The Cowboys are America's team and with that kind of recognition, you are going to have peole that love you and people that don't. Here let me give it to you in another way, it's like the pretty chick in high school, the guy's that are going out with her love her and the guy's that are not call her an ugly bitch, see where I'm getting at. Everyone has an opinion, kind of like Moonpuppy he has one, but I'm sure you have heard the old saying, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all smell like shit" ...'H'

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
BOOSTED32V said:
You know me, I FUCK with everyone :p ;) :D

The Cowboys are America's team and with that kind of recognition, you are going to have peole that love you and people that don't. Here let me give it to you in another way, it's like the pretty chick in high school, the guy's that are going out with her love her and the guy's that are not call her an ugly bitch, see where I'm getting at. Everyone has an opinion, kind of like Moonpuppy he has one, but I'm sure you have heard the old saying, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all smell like shit" ...'H'

LMAO! Leave it to Henry to make a golden example.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
im not a dallas fan, but i must say i think they are headed in the right direction. bill parcells as head coach and jerry will die off soon, so things are looking up :D

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BOOSTED32V said:
The Cowboys are America's team...
Says who? Some **** from 1975? I would venture to say that according to statistics either New England or Green Bay :rolleyes: (more homos) is the new Americas Team.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts