DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember my roommate, the guy who doesnt understand why he is coughing up a lot of stuff and still smokes with his HORRIBLE asthma? Who sleeps on months old crumbs and doesnt even have sheets for his mattress? Who doesnt even have the keys to his own truck, b/c all the active fraternties take turns jizzing on his seats? Yeah, you remember him.

Well now he is snoring, that really annoying "inhale" snore. I swear to all that is holy i am going to rip out his throat with my god damn bare hands. :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
32VfromHell said:
b/c all the active fraternties take turns jizzing on his seats? Yeah, you remember him.
wtf?!

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, all the actives use his truck, he has to CALL asking if he can use his truck, and set up a time to get it, where its parked close to whoever was using it.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
thats fucked up, he needs to wake the fuck up and quit being everyones bitch. good lord.

·
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
16,272 Posts
Man, if he's gonna keep you awake if should pull some evil shit on his ass. I'm sure your crazy ass could think of something good. All else fails...a bucket of water will to the trick.:D

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
32VfromHell said:
yeah, all the actives use his truck, he has to CALL asking if he can use his truck, and set up a time to get it, where its parked close to whoever was using it.

I think he might be lying to you about that............. What fraternity is he in.....

(not trying to start shit Ryan, Just being inquisative)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Man, if he's gonna keep you awake if should pull some evil shit on his ass. I'm sure your crazy ass could think of something good. All else fails...a bucket of water will to the trick

Hey man which dorm do you live in. I use to go to Tech. It was pretty cool, I use to live in Murdough #215. Great times in the room.:p :D :p :D

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
SpeedyGT said:

Hey man which dorm do you live in. I use to go to Tech. It was pretty cool, I use to live in Murdough #215. Great times in the room.:p :D :p :D

LOL, I dated a Girl that Lived in Stangel (Murdoough's other side)............

I lived in Sneed....... No A/C.........Huge Rooms......... And R/As that did not give a fuck about anything...........

Sneed has nicknames on campus:

The ZOO
The Pharmacy
And my personal fav.
The reason they invented Penicillin ……

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SpeedyGT said:

Update: I have studied, through several months, that he doesnt know how to blow his nose. He doesnt know how to "blow" air out of it, he snorts it all up, the one or two tissues he grabs he snorts, and "it doesnt work". Also i forgot this motherfucker had a MAID, a fucking MAID at his house. No wonder the pig-fucker doesnt know how to work our vaccumm.

i live in weymouth, nothing special. Good view of the park though!

I would much rather have a dorm like Stimpy`s, MFer jury rigged AC and has a room near TWICE the size of my closet.:mad:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Let me tell you about my roomate...

First off it was my mistake to room with my best friend of 15 years. Don't ever room with your friends. EVER!

She has dirty dishes from 6 weeks ago. I asked her to clean them because I was sick of looking at them. So she figured that putting them in her dresser drawer would be fine. I asked her to clean them again after she put them in there and she tells she was being considerate of me because now i wouldn't have to look at them.:eek: They smell and bugs are going to take over really soon. Clothes are piled everywhere but I never see dirty underwear lying around, hmmm...

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
<------ Loves having his own room. No snoring, no bitching, no whinning. I leave my messes where I want to and nobody can bitch about it. :D

·
Race Tracks have Corners?
3,582 Posts
Dorm Living Rocks! Especially when you live in the athletic dorm, lots of crazy crap happening here at night :eek: ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Bledsoe rules, cold illegal a/c, huge rooms, got a full size couch and a recliner in mine, along with a coffue table now, 2 desked and beds and still have room to spare. Plus is is cheaper than the other dorms. Known as the "ghetto". I am going to move into a house or apartment next year, 2 years of the ghetto does start to wear on you.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Stimpy said:
Bledsoe rules, cold illegal a/c, huge rooms, got a full size couch and a recliner in mine, along with a coffue table now, 2 desked and beds and still have room to spare. Plus is is cheaper than the other dorms. Known as the "ghetto". I am going to move into a house or apartment next year, 2 years of the ghetto does start to wear on you.

It depends on your setup. Cheaper for sure! This is my 3rd semester in here.

·
The original
4,994 Posts
I feel for you Ryan. My roomate of only 1.5 months was racist against white people. It absolutely killed me. She called me her white folk all the time. But she was very clean and didn't snore.

My roomate right now is cleaning the house. Oh the joys of unemployment. "Honey, the cat puked. Could you clean it up today while you're at home" hehe.

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Carrie said:
I feel for you Ryan. My roomate of only 1.5 months was racist against white people. It absolutely killed me. She called me her white folk all the time. But she was very clean and didn't snore.

My roomate right now is cleaning the house. Oh the joys of unemployment. "Honey, the cat puked. Could you clean it up today while you're at home" hehe.

I remember you telling me about that! Ouch! I think you had it worse, i can at least bear my room mate in conversation.

What color is your 67 ? I see a few classics around here, like a red one with white stripes, looks to be about a 66-67

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
Ahhhh.... I love it. Freshman at UT who doesn't have to put up with dorm shit because I was luck enough to fall onto a housing scholarship for a 4 bed/4 bath apartment. Live with 3 juniors who aren't jackasses, but will party with me and wont go overboard.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts