DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wanted 87-93 coupe 5.0

i was wondering if anybody had a 87-93 5.0L mustang coupe 5spd for around 1500 the body has to be in ok shape i mean no big dents and i don't care about the paint job and and it has to be in running condition. it is goin to be a project car but it needs to get me from here to there if u guys know any thing please post thanks

·
Stang Trader
703 Posts
If you add another $2 grand to it you can find a beater 5.0 Coupe. For $1500 you will be hard pressed to find a decent 4 banger Coupe.

If you would settle for a ragged out 5.0 Hatch with an automatic and alot of miles you might find one for $1500

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
427' cobra said:
i was wondering if anybody had a 87-93 5.0L mustang coupe 5spd for around 1500 the body has to be in ok shape i mean no big dents and i don't care about the paint job and and it has to be in running condition. it is goin to be a project car but it needs to get me from here to there if u guys know any thing please post thanks
i'll take two please!

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey i have a good 83 mustang hatchback and its got a good motor that has like 34-37 thousand miles on rebuilt engine a 5.0 carburated has 3.73 posi and a t-5 but the only thing that is wrong with it the car has a short somewhere clean body and interior car runs but doesnt charge battery is inspected and has plates for 06 $1350.00 obo pm me if interested

1 - 10 of 10 Posts