DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have $10,000 cash to spend on a mustang, and I want to make the most of my money. I would like a very clean car, interior must be a 9 out of 10 or better. Exterior need not be in perfect shape if price is low enough that I could get a cheap paint job. However, motor must run strong and very well. I need AC and heat, and cruise control would be nice too. Car must have full interior or a back seat that I can put in. I would like a car that at least runs 11's, as speed is more important than looks, but I don't want a beater. I would consider an 87 or 88 if it had MAF conversion, no earlier body styles please. I would like an 89-93, preferably a GT or Cobra. Would consider newer if it were fast enough. Basically I am looking for a street car that will be driven 3-4 days a week and must be reliable enough to take on a road trip of 250 miles. I would consider a car that costs much less if it is the right vehicle. Email me at [email protected] or IM me on AOL at KSH20Fowler and let me know what you have. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to find something super nice, not the average car. I also am not interested in a coupe at this time, forgot to mention that. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts