DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
THERE ARE ABOUT FIFTEEN SPOTS OPEN FOR MANAGING REP
WE ARE LOOKING FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR ANYONE ELSE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18-25 THAT WANTS TO MAKE MONEY THE AVERAGE PERSON WORKING 5-10 HRS A WEEK MAKES ANYWHERE FROM 3-500 $ SO THINK ABOUT IT! THE COMPANY IS CALLED EXCEL COMMUNICATIONS ALL U HAVE TO DO IS TALK TO PEOPLE AND GET PAID FOR IT. IT IS EASY JUST CALL ME MARTY FOR MORE DETAILS AND I WILL HOOK U UP !!!!!$$$$$$$

214-287-7730 CELL
972-393-1833 HOUSE

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #8
well how he compony works is instead of paying mj ad tweety bird 6 million dollars to sit on tv and do commercials they pay that money throught out the reps u guys and girls rmbr word of mouth is the strongest form of advertisement known to man all the comp ask u to do is get a hand ful of cust and build a team to work with u . thats it i usually average on a bad week with 10 hrs of work around $932.00 so give me a call or write me back and we can talk

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
and work isnt even a word for it the hardest thing that i do is go to school get a couple of names and numbers a week and cash my checks every monday every monday and thats all and its fun no one is under 18 or over twenty five on our team

·
None
12,675 Posts
sonicblue02 said:
well how he compony works is instead of paying mj ad tweety bird 6 million dollars to sit on tv and do commercials they pay that money throught out the reps u guys and girls rmbr word of mouth is the strongest form of advertisement known to man all the comp ask u to do is get a hand ful of cust and build a team to work with u . thats it i usually average on a bad week with 10 hrs of work around $932.00 so give me a call or write me back and we can talk

This is a bunch of bull. Excel Communications is a long distance company. They are the ones who are VERY active with the slamming and unauthorized changes to your long distance service. Personally, Excel has been responsible for hijacking my long distance service 5 times on 5 different numbers.

So if you want a job calling up people at all hours of the day and asking them if they're happy with their long distance service, go ahead.

ANd by the way...learn how to friggin type. How hard is it to type "You" or "remember"? This isn't AOL.

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
I kinda got that feeling... doubt I wanna join in on a pyramid scheme, especially one this old...
Tiny Tim are you or would you join for the money?

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
no, probably not, you have to get somewhere between 12-15 people to change thier long distance/cell/whatever else there is in telecom to excel and then you can join. a lot of people get their family to join in and change thier plans to get 3 of the 12-15 points. I think that there is also a fee to join... something around 250-500 but don't quote me on it. you get money for each person that you sign up and they sign up etc., up to 7 levels deep. that is how the people up top are making a lot of money. it isn't a bad deal if you really work at it and are a good salesperson. just depends really on what you want to do and how influential you are. it is late to get in but there were some people at the convention that had been in for 2 years and were senior excel reps, basically your success is based on how hard you work and how much time you are willing to put in and how good you are of a salesperson. i wouldn't depend on it as a full-time job though.

G

·
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
learn the biz first please

i am not a salesperson and every one use your brains EVERY
JOB IS A pyramid u dont have to get a cetain amount it doesnt matter i brought in three people thats it and i bring in comma chhecks every week cause i help others do the same. well u can be your best cust i am worth 8 myself all excel wants u to do is bring in 20 pts a lifetime thats it all i do is go to colleges and talk to girls all dayi work maaybe 10 hrs a week but if nobody wants in on it then ok

if u still want to make money then give me a call 2142877730

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
Re: learn the biz first please

sonicblue02 said:
i am not a salesperson and every one use your brains EVERY
JOB IS A pyramid u dont have to get a cetain amount it doesnt matter i brought in three people thats it and i bring in comma chhecks every week cause i help others do the same. well u can be your best cust i am worth 8 myself all excel wants u to do is bring in 20 pts a lifetime thats it all i do is go to colleges and talk to girls all dayi work maaybe 10 hrs a week but if nobody wants in on it then ok

if u still want to make money then give me a call 2142877730
What the fuck is this bitch babbling about?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Excel Communications is just like doing Amway. By the way, I thought Var-Tec bought Excel Communications.:confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
yes vartech did buy excel which means it is bigger and amway is kind of a different deal same concept but no where i mean nowhere as big as vartech

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
LMAO!! I knew this was a scheme before I even opened this thread, it's all in the title. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts