DFW Mustang Forums banner

Wanna make me a sig??

299 views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  E V I L 
#1 ·
Since i dont have a program to make one and have no clue how, Ill post 3 small pics but whoever makes it, just make it look bad a*zz*!! Thanks

#9 ·
Evil 93Coupe said:
Damnit i am so computer illiterate, it will only let me save it as a bitmap and i need to save it as a .jpg so i can make it my sig!! Any ideas of how to??
Try this.... Save it as a bitmap. Open the file in Paint. When it opens in paint go to File Save As. At the bottom of the popup box there will be the extension. Click the down arrow and choose JPEG Interface. Now it should be saved as a JPEG. as for making it your sig, you are going to have to go to Services button right under the DFWstangs.net logo. Click on Image File Manager for use in Forums. It will ask for your user name and password. put those in. Now it will go to your hosting. Click on the browse button near the bottom of that page and find the sig where you put it on your computer. When you find it click Open. After you hit open it will put where the pic is in the box. Now click Submit and it will give you a web address where your sig is stored. Copy that link. After copying it go to your Usercp and to edit profile. Go to your signature box and put the address between the
Make sure when you save the file you do not use any spaces. I hope this helps..

Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.