DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to be there at 9:30AM tomorrow. I am coming from Plano by Spring Creek. What is a good time I need to leave. I have not been that way for a long time. Is 75 still screwed up by the 635 JCT due to that construction? Thanks...

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
1,358 Posts
WhtEdge said:
I have to be there at 9:30AM tomorrow. I am coming from Plano by Spring Creek. What is a good time I need to leave. I have not been that way for a long time. Is 75 still screwed up by the 635 JCT due to that construction? Thanks...

Spring Creek to Jupiter...go south down to Campbell, turn right (west) hit greenville, go south on greenville all the way. I would think that would be faster than 75 even if you left around 845 or so.

·
Resident Pinstriper
5,190 Posts
Normally the traffic isn't too bad on 75 until you hit the Spring Valley/Midpark exits, by then you are almost to 635 anyways, and Walnut Hill is right by 635. I would leave 8:30-8:45 if I were you, or take Preston all the way up to Walnut Hill, like Chris said. Preston would probably be the best bet, but the speed limit is like 40-45 and traffic will be bad there too.

-Aaron

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used to drive down Preston a lot. Traffic sucks there too but it is better than 75 for sure. What about Hillcrest to Wallnut Hill. Anyone ever done that one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts